bungoborg

Mar 10, 2020
Are the new animations accessible through the save file cheat code or would I need to play the entire game again to see them.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Are the new animations accessible through the save file cheat code or would I need to play the entire game again to see them.
You mean the animations in the new content from the update released over 8 months ago, v0.89.8? The cheat code unlocks all the old gallery content prior to v0.89.8. You need to play the new content to see anything new.

Or you could download the video of my speed playthrough of the new content in v0.89.8 with timestamps: #25,479

Or you could see all the animations that were new in v0.89.8 at the bottom of my post here: #25,711

Reactions: hitsu3394

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm struggling to wrap my head around your question, you know there is a save code (and presumably what it does), but then you ask if you need to play the ""ENTIRE" game again.???? No! you play from the new content, thats what save codes do!

Reactions: Count Morado

bungoborg

Mar 10, 2020
I'm struggling to wrap my head around your question, you know there is a save code (and presumably what it does), but then you ask if you need to play the ""ENTIRE" game again.???? No! you play from the new content, thats what save codes do!
Last time there were retroactively reworked stuff, I was wondering if there was in this update.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Last time there were retroactively reworked stuff, I was wondering if there was in this update.
You keep saying "this update" and "new animations" ... there has been no update for 8 months. Do you meant THAT update or are you thinking there is something that just came out recently? That is part of the reason for the confusion surrounding your question. The reworked stuff didn't change from v0.85.1 to v0.89.8 - same gallery and yes, it is unlocked using the code.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yup there was a new start to the game, that's why that version didn't have a save code, because it was already at the start of the new content.
Not trying to be adversarial, just a weird question

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Wasn't there supposed to be an update soon?
Time is relative.
See #14 below in the 70th posting of my FAQ. I also recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Copy/paste from one of the many responses regarding this question in this thread)
Nobody knows a release date, not even Uberpie. When he knows about a week or so out from that date, he'll let folks know.

Last edited:

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
Seriously I cant understand why does not the dev just make ntr optional, like in other games, when you make a choice there is a HUGE UPPERCASE WORD IN PARANTHESIS (NTR!). And those who are against it can just move the cursor and click another option.
Because that still doesn’t fix people’s reading problem

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What do you guys predict between the interaction between Danny and MC? Curious about perspectives.
Which game? The "regular" main/harem route game or the netorare route game?

In the main/harem route: I think we'll get more tease, no penetration with Vivian.
In the netorare route: dunno... one possibility could be Becca decides the MC needs a wake up call and she takes Danny to show what the MC is missing (I'm just shooting in the dark here).

Reactions: amsousa95

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What do you guys predict between the interaction between Danny and MC? Curious about perspectives.
I think Danny is going to get his ass split at some point (both Harem and NTR), and the MC will be made to play dressup along side him on the NTR route (no idea if he'll be fully sissified with sex included or not)

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes