Pepenisabel

Jan 30, 2024
So, where do I get the damn video game for Danny?? bug or i'm too dumb to find out how?

Edit: I did try the store but it says closed all the time, Natalie/Maria quest currently active perhabs?
Finish natalie quest first so she can do her job.

Last edited:

massquerade

Jan 21, 2018
Man, I wish that I could at least view the damn gallery of the old content. So I can at least rewatch some of my favorite stuff, but now its all gone ; =;

Feb 7, 2018
Is the update worth?
Very much so, yes.

It's easier to navigate now, locations have been revamped and made to look better in places, Pricilla got to look like a bad ass and we got to make Danny into a willing bitch. No ass sex with him yet, but plenty of other girls got ass pounding.

I officially have no idea what Toy's deal is though. Like, what is she?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ktwoc
Feb 7, 2018
Ai art and NTR and still can't fuck danny lmao
Sigh, sometimes how you do something is more important then what you do. If the point was just to humiliate and utterly crush Danny's ego along with his manhood? Sure, the MC could have ass fucked him in the first cage scene.

But the point isn't to just dominate Danny. It's to make him like it. In that sense, fucking Danny now would have been the inferior choice.

For now, enjoy the journey. Danny is well on his way to becoming another one of the girls.

Reactions: Ultra_Fighter_3k

AmethystPrism

Apr 3, 2022
I expect bugs for all games and in any event bugs can be ironed out. I’m ok with the AI art for the most part although it’s disappointing that the characters’ art vary wildly from scene to scene - they even look like different people at times. There’s very little consistency. But I can live with all that.

What I find disappointing is the haphazard nature and very slow pace of the plot. The dev seems to want to cram as many characters into the game as possible and slow down the plot. It was much faster, sleeker and on track when only the core characters were in play.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes