Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Tried the Darnel NTR's Mary in gym. First I did her stripping down and than the next phase which is Peter doing nothing. Felt bad,and from a story perspective Red is Peter. I couldn't see him not getting angry and telling Darnel to cut it out. Tried again with first phase of NTR and than having Peter react with rage and get Mary out of there. This felt more true to the character. If the rest of the NTR route is like this in the NTR game, I can see why people hate it. Its miserable, which to be fair is what some people want but not for me. Anybody got a link to the discord of Taffy Tales?
I agree with the stranger, I don't mind NTR but this once it felt like soooooo lazily done, like Uber did it just to get it out of the way, I imagined a NTR route where MC decides to tell Mary about red, doctor make red disappear and go from there, instead he just shove it right in the middle of the story out of nowhere and makes no sense at all

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tried the Darnel NTR's Mary in gym. First I did her stripping down and than the next phase which is Peter doing nothing. Felt bad,and from a story perspective Red is Peter. I couldn't see him not getting angry and telling Darnel to cut it out. Tried again with first phase of NTR and than having Peter react with rage and get Mary out of there. This felt more true to the character. If the rest of the NTR route is like this in the NTR game, I can see why people hate it. Its miserable, which to be fair is what some people want but not for me. Anybody got a link to the discord of Taffy Tales?
I agree with the stranger, I don't mind NTR but this once it felt like soooooo lazily done, like Uber did it just to get it out of the way, I imagined a NTR route where MC decides to tell Mary about red, doctor make red disappear and go from there, instead he just shove it right in the middle of the story out of nowhere and makes no sense at all
Thats not the "ntr route", that apparently was an idea Uber was toying with that he accidentally left in the game... though that was about 2-3 years ago and he never got around to removing it despite it pissing off everyone, "NTR haters" hated it for obvious reasons, "NTR Lovers" hated it because it never got fleshed out "NTR Neutral" (aka "Story Lovers") hated it because it never added anything it just happened for no reason and vanished just as quickly... The entire scene was a typo that should have been fixed in one of the 5 or 6 updates that's occurred in the meantime.

Nov 28, 2023
NTR is bout the misery. I don't see a problem with it for those who like NTR. Sharing Mary and the other girls with Darnel in a friendship route would be more my thing as I like Red as the core of Taffy Tales and the NTR weakness spoils the fun. Darnel and Red being horrible monsters together and Peter becoming the unexpected friend of Darnel has potential for deeper character interactions

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
NTR is bout the misery. I don't see a problem with it for those who like NTR. Sharing Mary and the other girls with Darnel in a friendship route would be more my thing as I like Red as the core of Taffy Tales and the NTR weakness spoils the fun. Darnel and Red being horrible monsters together and Peter becoming the unexpected friend of Darnel has potential for deeper character interactions
Hope Uber can see this. U're fk genius!

Nov 28, 2023
Hope Uber can see this. U're fk genius!
I saw a fan art picture in the Discord of Darnel fucking Mary in a sexy dungeon while masked Red streamed it. Those two becoming pals helping gather and train whores and sluts to be their harem slaves fits. I got to the line where Red says "I drown in pussy and ass to keep back my homicidal urges" and looking at his actions, I could see a shocked and scared Darnel following Red's sway as Red is a thousand times more psycho than him.

Reactions: Thatlostone

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sharing Mary and the other girls with Darnel in a friendship route
That is the goal of the third route (in addition to the Main route and the Netorare (NTR) route) of this title that Uberpie has stated since the start of development, years ago - #2,710. That third route development, even the start of it, is most likely years away.
Darnel and Red being horrible monsters together
There's a hint at the possibility that it wouldn't be Red personality, but the Pennyworth personality, that would take over for the sharing route, if you read the dialogue in the game that revised the introduction part of the game in the v0.82.4/v0.85.1 release in early 2022. This is from the Becca scene in the bathroom pre-head trauma:
1708325322733.png
Is ntr content only with black guy?
Currently, yes. However, Roger is another antagonist which could become involved. That said, Darnell has always been the main 'opponent' for the MC.

Reactions: Matts2011

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
What in the world... I hadn't played Taffy Tales in over a year, and while the artwork was already great, it's absolutely god-like as of recently, what the hell happened? Did the developer just become a deity or something ._.

Reactions: Gwentor

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
What in the world... I hadn't played Taffy Tales in over a year, and while the artwork was already great, it's absolutely god-like as of recently, what the hell happened? Did the developer just become a deity or something ._.
with a little help from artificial intelligence.

Val72

May 22, 2019
Hi all, for my part i played the 0,89 1-4 version for android and i’m upset by the ”ping-pong” between mc and mary play...
Even more in my version of Android i don’t had the ”light” ... you know when you want to change place in a house !
Exept those it’s a good game

ToThiPho

Oct 31, 2020
I used to fall in love with this game's unique arts and then boom AI arts, all my love and the hope for the new update of this game are all gone

Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
Just started playing this game just downloaded .89 on day 3, according to a few guides Becca should be outside my house but she's not there went to school done some scenes and she messaged that she wanted to walk home with me but can find her.

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Honestly I don't care about NTR, if it's there good, if not, good, my point is that it felt lazily done, you're free to enjoy it if it's your thing, that was my opinion only, TT have potential to be one of the greatest NTR games if done well but the NTR update juzt felt lazy to me

Reactions: Thatlostone

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just started playing this game just downloaded .89 on day 3, according to a few guides Becca should be outside my house but she's not there went to school done some scenes and she messaged that she wanted to walk home with me but can find her.
All of the written/typed guides are out of date - even if they say they are for v0.89.8. They were all written prior to v0.68.1. For v0.82.4, the first part of the storyline was revised and many things changed.

Just follow the task list that is in game, and don't focus on one character's storyline. Save daily in a new slot (or rotate through 3-9 slots on the same save page) either at the beginning or the end of the day. If you have problems, search this thread and/or the internet for tasks specifically by using the exact text of the task (add "Taffy Tales" if searching the web) or look at YouTube videos showing specific tasks being done (usually the youtuber has included the task list in their timestamps for the video).

If you absolutely need to follow a walkthrough guide (though, reading the in-game dialogue and common sense will work 99.9% of the time) then look up TGame playthrough videos on YouTube (MoonSpawn's early videos are on the older gameplay, if I remember correctly but after v0.82.4/v0.85.1 things should up to date).

Nov 28, 2023
That is the goal of the third route (in addition to the Main route and the Netorare (NTR) route) of this title that Uberpie has stated since the start of development, years ago - #2,710. That third route development, even the start of it, is most likely years away.
What is third route personality about? Is it more misery as NTR or something different? Does it have a actual partnership or is it just an inner voice encouraging to be cucked? How does it differ from the side NTR route?

3.50 star(s) 346 Votes