supremexablau

Mar 29, 2018
Here is fully open gallery patch;

You should replace the file Assembly-CSharp.dll in the directory YourFolderPath\Taffy_Tales_1.07.3a_win\TT_1.07.3a\TaffyTales_Data\Managed

Don't forget to thank me

Cheers :cool:
Found the error, that unlocker is for the A version of the update, we are already at version C so if anyone can post the right now I'll be grateful.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Maybe he won't to finish the main storyline before continuing the NTR one. Doing to different things at the same time is not always a good idea. Well at least he got money from that.
Not denying your perspective... however, it would seem - based upon the numbers so far - that UberPie could possible do better alternating focus, if not focusing strictly on the Netorare (NTR) Route at this time than to double down on the Main Route two updates in a row.
Found the error, that unlocker is for the A version of the update, we are already at version C so if anyone can post the right now I'll be grateful.
A or C patch shouldn't matter for an unlocker as long as it is the same version, just like with saves. All saves of the same version are compatible (i.e. v0.95.7a, b, and c all have compatibility throughout saves... same with v1.07.3a, b, and c).
Though, it does depend on who wrote the code for the patch.

Either way, it would be quicker... and wiser to just play the game. I did a speed run playthough of the latest release in under 1 hour without needing to look for help. Even if you need to do it slower, you could unlock everything within a few hours. Much quicker than waiting for days or weeks or forever. It's already been more than 2 weeks since v1.07.3c was uploaded here and reports that the patch wasn't working... with no update even with the original poster of the patch coming to the site regularly (last seen yesterday).

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Update news!
Just now
Hello everyone!

First and foremost, we'd like to thank everyone for their feedback and support, your feedback is incredibly important to us!
In the meanwhile, we're pleased to say we've already started working on the next update, and we can confidently say that we've made good progress on it.
We'll have some really fun things to show you guys real soon.
The focus of the next update will be on the main route.
We'll be sharing new information about the update as we progress, but we confirm now that Priscilla WILL be receiving some lewd goodness!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"The focus of the next update will be on the main route."
AND THUS my pledge for Uberpie stops here after 3 long years, sorry everyone but that's where I'll stop posting updates :lepew:
View attachment 3388355
No problem bro ff this game

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
Not denying your perspective... however, it would seem - based upon the numbers so far - that UberPie could possible do better alternating focus, if not focusing strictly on the Netorare (NTR) Route at this time than to double down on the Main Route two updates in a row.
I would counter that with that increase only being an initial on pour from the NTR community, and there might not be a very big increase in the future updates as I have known another game that went down the route you suggest, but also I could be entirely wrong which would also be fair enough.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I would counter that with that increase only being an initial on pour from the NTR community, and there might not be a very big increase in the future updates as I have known another game that went down the route you suggest, but also I could be entirely wrong which would also be fair enough.
Correct. But therein lies the problem. Uberpie won't know until/unless he releases more updates with Netorare (ntr) Route. We only have that one data point to make a reference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KenSakuraba

May 26, 2020
How can I install the (v0.89.8c) version in android? It downloads a ZIP and when I extract, it extract many folders and files, but there is no apk. I need help, please

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get into the ntr route in the first part of the story? I've been playing for a while and haven't been able to enter the ntr route

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
Is there a special button to throw the bowling ball(Im on the date with Becca at the mall.). I lost about a hour of game play because I got stuck with the bowling ball going back and forth. I replayed and now I have a save right before I talk to Becca. When I hold left mouse the "charge bar"? shows up, but its not charging, its just empty and stays that way till I release mouse button. The ball just keeps moving left and right endlessly, reguardless of what I press.

Youtube videos/walkthrough seem to glaze over over the controls so I have to assume its only looking for left mouse actions. I feel like I've hit every button on the keyboard and since not one other person reports this issue Im really confused. Not sure how to move past this point, considering this version of the game is considered completed I doubt a patch will be issued.
Im sorry, I didnt explain very well. The whole screen is glitched and not working. But I have just cheated and skipped the whole mini game. Im running on linux so a few errors like this are expected from game to game. I was just surprised since every other mini game has been working up to that point.

Thank you for trying to help though.

I haven't played the bowling part in a long time and I don't have a save near there ... However, it seems from the video here: that they are either moving the mouse up/down or the scroll wheel.

using google - I just searched bowling time taffy tales how to and this was the 6th result on the page:
View attachment 3361439
Which links to a pdf found in this post - #11,088. From that PDF:

Day 53: Once you exit your house Becca will be there. Talk to her then head to the Mall for a date. Once there go Bowling. The bowling minigame is pretty simple. Click your left mousebutton and drag the mouse upwards to increase the power then release the button when you want to throw the ball. The sweet spot seems to be 75% power and releaseing it just before it hits the middle of the aiming area. That way you´ll get a strike every time.

siatugst

Aug 29, 2022
Im sorry, I didnt explain very well. The whole screen is glitched and not working. But I have just cheated and skipped the whole mini game. Im running on linux so a few errors like this are expected from game to game. I was just surprised since every other mini game has been working up to that point.

Thank you for trying to help though.
yes there is a error in that minigame on linux but i encountered that error when running the windows version of the game via wine. there is a native linux version of this game but i don't tried that version.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
"I wonder how Mary is getting on?" How do I complete this mission? And the mission "search for the ball with Becca"?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"I wonder how Mary is getting on?" How do I complete this mission? And the mission "search for the ball with Becca"?
come on bud these are really old quests that have been asked and answered a lot... there is a search box in the top right of your screen.
But since I'm bored
If you are wondering how Mary is getting on, try asking her... she isn't hiding
as for the Ball... Becka threw it waaaaay down the street into Gerda's back garden, be warned the second part of this quest won't be do-able right away so don't panic... just do what you can do right now then move on to other tasks (you'll have to wait for rope to spawn in the smoking area behind the school).

Reactions: ronnie007
3.50 star(s) 342 Votes