Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

Just touching base to let you guys know we’re still chipping away at reworking season 1 for Steam release.

In addition to a complete overhaul of the old scenes and art, we’ll be adding in entirely NEW scenes along with more daily interactions and things with various characters. We’ll also working on making the UI more user friendly.
So far, we’re very pleased with the results, and we look forward to showing you guys everything we’ve done!

That’s all for now, back to work!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible.
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘…Looks like someone’s having a nice dream.’

My note: I do love me some Mary art.

1715107685502.png

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
Pretty sure it was answered before, i just can't find the answer. Does anybody know which ai they generate their cg-s with?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Pretty sure it was answered before, i just can't find the answer. Does anybody know which ai they generate their cg-s with?
It hasn't been said. Uberpie, from what I am aware, doesn't address any AI questions. Whatever Uberpie uses, 99.9% sure it is on his own computer and it is specifically trained on his previous art. It's not a cloud app that others can use and get the same results (at least not without training it on Uberpie's previous work).

That said, any art that is AI generated means that it is most likely not bound by copyright and IP laws, because it is obvious that he doesn't edit it (either at all or very minimally)
Just touching base to let you guys know we’re still chipping away at reworking season 1 for Steam release.
Many months away from any update release. 2 months ago, when Patreon closed their account, Uberpie said they "nearly made a short update... [within] 3-4 months" since the last update (end of January). That would have put the short update out about now.

Where is it? Why not release the work already started on that short update before moving over to the Season 1 Steam version? Doing so would bump their new Subscribestar numbers up even more to help regain what they lost after being booted from Patreon and would give them more steam going into releasing a Steam version.
1715120427650.png

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
It hasn't been said. Uberpie, from what I am aware, doesn't address any AI questions. Whatever Uberpie uses, 99.9% sure it is on his own computer and it is specifically trained on his previous art. It's not a cloud app that others can use and get the same results (at least not without training it on Uberpie's previous work).

That said, any art that is AI generated means that it is most likely not bound by copyright and IP laws, because it is obvious that he doesn't edit it (either at all or very minimally)
Many months away from any update release. 2 months ago, when Patreon closed their account, Uberpie said they "nearly made a short update... [within] 3-4 months" since the last update (end of January). That would have put the short update out about now.

Where is it? Why not release the work already started on that short update before moving over to the Season 1 Steam version? Doing so would bump their new Subscribestar numbers up even more to help regain what they lost after being booted from Patreon and would give them more steam going into releasing a Steam version.
View attachment 3613544
It's unrelated to the topic but do you know any thread where we can request for walkthrough mods?

Reactions: Arturi235

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am guessing that the one on the left is the shop clerk. Is the one on the right supposed to be Clara? These are god-awful AI generations. I mean, I can see how some people who are simply wanting to jack off but don't give a shit about anything else except ejaculating could enjoy this - but these two are so off model and lack any sensuality, as well as any sensualness, that it is actually sickening to a point.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I am guessing that the one on the left is the shop clerk. Is the one on the right supposed to be Clara? These are god-awful AI generations. I mean, I can see how some people who are simply wanting to jack off but don't give a shit about anything else except ejaculating could enjoy this - but these two are so off model and lack any sensuality, as well as any sensualness, that it is actually sickening to a point.
I actually thought that was Mary on the left with Clara :HideThePain: :KEK:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I actually thought that was Mary on the left with Clara :HideThePain: :KEK:
Could be? The glasses are more rectangular than the shop clerk does have but wouldn't Mary be more voluptuous (more meat on her, more cushion, larger breasts). But again, that goes to my point that this shit is so far off-model that it's simply smut that really has no context to the content of the actual game. If that's what Uberpie wants, that's his prerogative because its his game. But it is crap.

Reactions: hrhr and harem.king

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Could be? The glasses are more rectangular than the shop clerk does have but wouldn't Mary be more voluptuous (more meat on her, more cushion, larger breasts). But again, that goes to my point that this shit is so far off-model that it's simply smut that really has no context to the content of the actual game. If that's what Uberpie wants, that's his prerogative because its his game. But it is crap.
It's fan art from Discord:LOL:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I don't think it's done by Uberpie at least I hope it isn't because as You said totally doesn't look like the Game used to. It looks like a User took some of the games Cg and made some Ai pictures with it. :HideThePain:

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Hello everyone!

In addition to a complete overhaul of the old scenes and art, we’ll be adding in entirely NEW scenes along with more daily interactions and things with various characters. We’ll also working on making the UI more user friendly.
So far, we’re very pleased with the results, and we look forward to showing you guys everything we’ve done!

That’s all for now, back to work!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible.
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘…Looks like someone’s having a nice dream.’

My note: I do love me some Mary art.

View attachment 3612961
So a re-reoverhaul? jesus christ

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes