lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That is the first split, getting rid of the evil personality (sort of) will begin the cuckold and NTR route if you choose it. The second split is whether to help Darnell and take him to hospital or not (this will open up the friendship route if you choose it)
If I understood the conversation with the doctor, in the futur, the game will split into 2 gameplay ? A first where you carry the red horn scumbag, and a second where you're normal but Darnell stole all your girls ?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Btw, there seems to be a recurring issue with players being stuck on the Systems menu people unable to leave. If players have cleaned the registry and played the exe direct from the file and still found the issue (or even better a solution) let me know.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Help! :mad:

Every version I try and download on Android won't install *App Not Installed* message after every attempt - tell me what I'm doing wrong please.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S10+ with the latest/updated software.
Did you attempt an update? If so you might want to uninstall the existing version first.
There may have been a package name or signature change.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
So basically, you are the choice between " be a scumbag " or " be a cuckold " ?
And if you want to clear the game (100%), you will be forced to choose the cuckold path ?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So basically, you are the choice between " be a scumbag " or " be a cuckold " ?
And if you want to clear the game (100%), you will be forced to choose the cuckold path ?
No. On the main route it'll develop that you choose whether you want to play a more sociopathic character or try teach him some humanity. Think of it as three seperate main campaigns with branching paths.

Reactions: MonteChristo

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Will we finally see Danny crossdressing and getting his pretty bottom ravaged by the 'Hero' next update? If I could wish for Danny's outfit when he gives it up to the hero, my vote would be on Garters & Stockings, High Heels, Lipstick and a smile.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

News update!

Hello everyone! :)
We're thrilled to announce that work for the first MEGA update is well underway, and it's shaping up to be a spicy update indeed ;) Lostraven has been working around the clock to make sure there is a backlog of scripts and content for us to work through, and steadily we're making our way through all that good stuff now.
We do want to express however, due to the sheer size and scale of this update, that you should be prepared for delays or at the least an extension on how long it'll take to produce, if everything goes to plan, this will be our most ambitious update yet and will radically change the game forever. As a result of this though, (and the fact we're still a two man team 'for now'), we don't want you to be too disappointed if you hear that we need a delay.
As most of you aware, we've had a fair few interests in the 'Supreme Pie' tier, and can confirm 2/3 of the new scripts have been written now, and we're very eager to show you the fruits of this tier at a later date. However, we're not leaving you bone dry, meet a new OC we're introducing thanks to one of our generous Supreme pies!

NOTE: As of now, we are putting a temporary hiatus on potential 'New' Supreme pies. We will re-open this tier once we get out the current three Supreme Pies' scripts done as well as the main content. (This is largely because we don't want to become 'too' sidetracked by constant side scripts and requests until we push the current backlog out, we hope you understand).

We'd also like to extend our gratitude and thanks to our Patrons.
Without any of you, none of this would be possible :)

And now, Lostraven would like to tease a few words about this update.

Lostraven's Journal:
It's just like any other day, the dark-side you've grown accustomed to, drags you ever deeper down the rabbit hole that is Taffy Town...but while you indulge in your dark fantasies, Taffy Town hides it's own secrets both darker and stranger than you could ever imagine.
Now, these secrets that been bubbling beneath the surface are finally unraveling, and before you know it, everyone and everything is on the line.
The Town,
The ones you love,
Maybe even the world...
But in these new dark times, you'll have friends and lovers to help you through it, like lights in the darkest of caverns...
But be warned, who to trust and who not.
Because now, even your life is on the line.

- Taffy Tales team

Blu

May 15, 2017
lostraven this girl is so thick with the baby carriage, thank you so much! I love meat and curves on my women, are they both in the new update?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven this girl is so thick with the baby carriage, thank you so much! I love meat and curves on my women, are they both in the new update?
That OC is curtesy of one of our Supreme Pies :) They probably won't be in the Mega updates due to sheer size but will be introduced after.

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
I am glad I am browsing "Latest Updates" so I am finding gems like this game.

Decent story, gorgeous girls all around even though I don't have a big tit fetish and I love the art style. I am really surprised this game only has a 3,5 star rating, it deserves way more.

From now on definitely on my watch list, can't wait for the next updates.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I am glad I am browsing "Latest Updates" so I am finding gems like this game.

Decent story, gorgeous girls all around even though I don't have a big tit fetish and I love the art style. I am really surprised this game only has a 3,5 star rating, it deserves way more.

From now on definitely on my watch list, can't wait for the next updates.
Thank you kindly! :) New reviews also help us get our game known and out there!

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i couldnt reach 100% on the new game but on the load game i reached 100% go figure
it showed very little just mary i think is her namo leaning against the laundry washer
i guess thats the reason they did that i hope they are working to fix that for the next version
this game reminded me of summertime saga but with less content
i mean there was little content on both women that he lives with
you should put more content for everybody for the next version

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
Thank you kindly! :) New reviews also help us get our game known and out there!
I will defnitely rate your game soon but I have to take some time for it. Because the last game I rated I didn't follow the reviewing rules for whatever reasons. Still don't get it tbh because it wasn't a short review. Got a warning for it. I am bit scared of getting banned now for writing "wrong" reviews...

Reactions: lostraven

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I will defnitely rate your game soon but I have to take some time for it. Because the last game I rated I didn't follow the reviewing rules for whatever reasons. Still don't get it tbh because it wasn't a short review. Got a warning for it. I am bit scared of getting banned now for writing "wrong" reviews...
then do what do what i do and dont rate then that will show them and their nonsense

Arassei

May 28, 2019
No. On the main route it'll develop that you choose whether you want to play a more sociopathic character or try teach him some humanity. Think of it as three seperate main campaigns with branching paths.
And the cuckold part is a main campaing or a branching path ?
If we want unlock all scene and cg, we have to do this part ?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
And the cuckold part is a main campaing or a branching path ?
If we want unlock all scene and cg, we have to do this part ?
There are three main campaigns. The cuckold/NTR route is one of those main, if you wanted to be an absolute completist and see everything, you'd need to play all three campaigns, but there's no point doing that if you aren't into NTR or anything like that. The campaigns will be complex enough in themselves and each have multiple satisfying endings.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019

News update!

Hello everyone! :)
We're thrilled to announce that work for the first MEGA update is well underway, and it's shaping up to be a spicy update indeed ;) Lostraven has been working around the clock to make sure there is a backlog of scripts and content for us to work through, and steadily we're making our way through all that good stuff now.
We do want to express however, due to the sheer size and scale of this update, that you should be prepared for delays or at the least an extension on how long it'll take to produce, if everything goes to plan, this will be our most ambitious update yet and will radically change the game forever. As a result of this though, (and the fact we're still a two man team 'for now'), we don't want you to be too disappointed if you hear that we need a delay.
As most of you aware, we've had a fair few interests in the 'Supreme Pie' tier, and can confirm 2/3 of the new scripts have been written now, and we're very eager to show you the fruits of this tier at a later date. However, we're not leaving you bone dry, meet a new OC we're introducing thanks to one of our generous Supreme pies!

NOTE: As of now, we are putting a temporary hiatus on potential 'New' Supreme pies. We will re-open this tier once we get out the current three Supreme Pies' scripts done as well as the main content. (This is largely because we don't want to become 'too' sidetracked by constant side scripts and requests until we push the current backlog out, we hope you understand).

We'd also like to extend our gratitude and thanks to our Patrons.
Without any of you, none of this would be possible :)

And now, Lostraven would like to tease a few words about this update.

Lostraven's Journal:
It's just like any other day, the dark-side you've grown accustomed to, drags you ever deeper down the rabbit hole that is Taffy Town...but while you indulge in your dark fantasies, Taffy Town hides it's own secrets both darker and stranger than you could ever imagine.
Now, these secrets that been bubbling beneath the surface are finally unraveling, and before you know it, everyone and everything is on the line.
The Town,
The ones you love,
Maybe even the world...
But in these new dark times, you'll have friends and lovers to help you through it, like lights in the darkest of caverns...
But be warned, who to trust and who not.
Because now, even your life is on the line.

- Taffy Tales team
i just want to know is that next big big big big big big update you mentioned going to be this year or the next it will make it easier if we knew the time frame expectancy.
also are these 2 characters in the next update cause i think you should put them

Arassei

May 28, 2019
There are three main campaigns. The cuckold/NTR route is one of those main, if you wanted to be an absolute completist and see everything, you'd need to play all three campaigns, but there's no point doing that if you aren't into NTR or anything like that. The campaigns will be complex enough in themselves and each have multiple satisfying endings.
Thank you for your answers

3.50 star(s) 346 Votes