Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How in the world do you find Becca? I went to the movies, I went to Becca's house like it said here to talk to Sara, no Sara. I go to the stables and nothing. There is no one anywhere. I go to the school, no Sara, but there is Becca in the hall but nothing happens.
First you ask where Becca is then in the same paragraph you say Becca is in the hall.
If you want help, you need to provide more information, where are you in the story, what quests are active, what events have you recently completed.
My guess is if Sara isn't at school then she is probably waiting for her fix, you need to meet her at her house in the evening, I've no idea what Becca quest you might be looking for, it might be waiting for you to resolve Sara's quest first

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
First you ask where Becca is then in the same paragraph you say Becca is in the hall.
If you want help, you need to provide more information, where are you in the story, what quests are active, what events have you recently completed.
My guess is if Sara isn't at school then she is probably waiting for her fix, you need to meet her at her house in the evening, I've no idea what Becca quest you might be looking for, it might be waiting for you to resolve Sara's quest first
It's the movie date with Becca. Who go to the movies and it says you have to find Becca. I looked it up here and they said go to Becca's house and talk to Sara. I go to her house and there's nothing. Can't click on the door, no Sara to click on. They said here after talking to Sara, Becca is in the stables, but I can't get that far cause I can't talk to Sara.

Reactions: konabwo

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's the movie date with Becca. Who go to the movies and it says you have to find Becca. I looked it up here and they said go to Becca's house and talk to Sara. I go to her house and there's nothing. Can't click on the door, no Sara to click on. They said here after talking to Sara, Becca is in the stables, but I can't get that far cause I can't talk to Sara.
The movie date with Becca, Clara and Danny? . AFAIR they were just waiting in front of the mall, I don't remember any special hunt to talk to anyone. though there are a few times when people are in multiple locations at the same time, so Becca being in the hall doesn't exclude her being somewhere else at the same time. Srry I'm not more help on this, check her house at different times of the day (if you haven't tried that already)

Last edited:

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
The movie date with Becca, Clara and Danny? . AFAIR they were just waiting in front of the mall, I don't remember any special hunt to talk to anyone. though there are a few times when people are in multiple locations at the same time, so Becca being in the hall doesn't exclude her being somewhere else at the same time. Srry I'm not more help on this, check her house at different times of the day (if you have tried that already)
It was suppose to be just Becca. She comes to you in the hall as ask you to go to the movies. Then Priscilla comes up to her afterwards and asks her to met her at the stables later. Then you got to the mall and it says you have to Find Becca. I thought she was at the stables, but when I go there it just says leave.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It was suppose to be just Becca. She comes to you in the hall as ask you to go to the movies. Then Priscilla comes up to her afterwards and asks her to met her at the stables later. Then you got to the mall and it says you have to Find Becca. I thought she was at the stables, but when I go there it just says leave.
Ok I know the quest you mean now, you'll eventually find them in the stables, I think you might need to speak to priscillas mom first who will tell you to look in the stables, might be a couple of others in that chain, I don't remember the details.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs
Sep 29, 2021
How in the world do you find Becca? I went to the movies, I went to Becca's house like it said here to talk to Sara, no Sara. I go to the stables and nothing. There is no one anywhere. I go to the school, no Sara, but there is Becca in the hall but nothing happens.
I've get this bug before. Basically you need to start over the game if you want to.
So, the thing is you need to finish Becca and Sara first. After that, their house will open for you. You can click their house door to find Becca.

faptiste

Mar 17, 2019
yeah at this point the game is too buggy, i keep getting locked out here and there, i hope it get fixed soon, really like the character progress, and the story is start getting good

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh ok, it's a bug. Thank you.
Yes just played through it again, the way it should go down is;
  1. Day : Have the interaction where Becca asks you for the date
  2. Evening : go to mall, discover Becca isn't there
  3. Still Evening : knock on Beccas door, talk to Sara, get told she is at Priscillas
  4. Still Evening : go to Priscillas Stables "Find Priscilla and Becca" Scene
If you follow Sara first (to discover her pill secret), so it is night before you begin, the sequence will stall at the stables, you will need to sleep till morning before heading back to the stables to continue this chain.,

Last edited:

luisa97

Feb 13, 2020
Some of the moho pro files got corrupted when I updated the app and it was showing me those watermarks when I converted the animation to mp4 and not all frames were rendered. End of story, a 5 minute animation turned into 2H of me just confused, i just wanted to finish fast and the animation looks like shit ,but i am done lol . This is just a hobby of mine i am not a professional

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Yes just played through it again, the way it should go down is;
  1. Day : Have the interaction where Becca asks you for the date
  2. Evening : go to mall, discover Becca isn't there
  3. Still Evening : knock on Beccas door, talk to Sara, get told she is at Priscillas
  4. Still Evening : go to Priscillas Stables "Find Priscilla and Becca" Scene
If you follow Sara first (to discover her pill secret), so it is night before you begin, the sequence will stall at the stables, you will need to sleep till morning before heading back to the stables to continue this chain.,
Thank you.

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
There are a lot of bugs here like sara's candle and a couple more i forgot just save when doing quests that have progressed long from your last save point that way you cna backtrack easily... kinda infuriating i know but better than starting all over again

Ark Finite

Mar 19, 2020
I can't get out of the house in the quest where you have to place cameras,by the way am on android.I placed all the three cameras but i can't get out of the house, anyone knows why???

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't get out of the house in the quest where you have to place cameras,by the way am on android.I placed all the three cameras but i can't get out of the house, anyone knows why???
You sure you placed all the cameras? 1 in shower, 1 in bedroom mirror, 1 in bedroom chair (far right), then exit room to talk to Gerda in the hall.

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
There is no way to transfer saves in android version.
New version don't support old save code which make dificult to update game. When u don't completed previous version.

Smoky7820

Oct 2, 2021
Okay, so I'm stuck at the part where he just fucked Clara at the park and talked to Danny at the school. I cant find Clara, tho. Is this a bug?

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes