Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What I'm referring to is that even with the in-game hints system it's still entirely possible to do quests in an incorrect order and temporarily lock yourself out of the 'find Becca' questline, especially if you didn't know that in order to be able to knock on the neighbour's door you needed to pretty much complete all of the available quests for Becca and her mother prior to that point. This is not well defined in the game, at least not that I could find anyway.
Personally I hate being led through a game by the nose, the current hints system has been more than enough for me (A little to on the nose to be more accurate).
But I can't argue some of the bugs have been a little annoying. But a "ingame walkthrough" wouldn't fix that

Stuck on the Find Becca quest. I've searched the forums before asking but can't figure it out. Apparently you need to go to her house and interact with her mom before checking the stables but no matter what time I go to her house I'm unable to interact with the door to talk to her mom. Is there something I'm missing? Do you need to go at a certain time or certain day?
A while back I had a conversation about someone who was having problems with this "bug" in his case it turned out he was missing 2 french lessons, after he did those the door became accessable.

Edit: Sorry I got confused about who's post was about what o_O

Last edited:

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Personally I hate being led through a game by the nose, the current hints system has been more than enough for me (A little to on the nose to be more accurate).
But I can't argue some of the bugs have been a little annoying. But a "ingame walkthrough" wouldn't fix that

A while back I had a conversation about someone who was having problems with this "bug" in his case it turned out he was missing 2 french lessons, after he did those the door became accessable.

Edit: Sorry I got confused about who's post was about what o_O
Thanks for the info

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the info
Do me a favour and report back if it works, there were so many people reporting this bugged door, I'm curious if it was just that they all missed a couple of classroom "quests".
If I understand it correctly Sarah should be a the stage were you are given the quest to follow her, before the door is accessable.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Do me a favour and report back if it works, there were so many people reporting this bugged door, I'm curious if it was just that they all missed a couple of classroom "quests".
If I understand it correctly Sarah should be a the stage were you are given the quest to follow her, before the door is accessable.
It did not. I went and spoke to the teacher and all she'll say is it's lunch time and tell me to get lost.

My only two open quests at the moment are:

Find Becca and Let's Play Something New. I have no clue what that quest requires

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It did not. I went and spoke to the teacher and all she'll say is it's lunch time and tell me to get lost.

Find Becca and Let's Play Something New. I have no clue what that quest requires
Start looking through this:

Also, here's something that may help:
Screenshot 2022-01-29 214514.jpg

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

"Let's Play Something New" use you computer at night, it's early one that'll move you forward with clara, who you'll eventually need to train Becca

Reactions: muki1995

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
IIRC you have to go to the mall and look for Becca there then you can go to becca's house and then to Priscilla's but you need to climb up the back of the house to get the keys to the stable. Been awhile since I played but that is what I recall.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
IIRC you have to go to the mall and look for Becca there then you can go to becca's house and then to Priscilla's but you need to climb up the back of the house to get the keys to the stable. Been awhile since I played but that is what I recall.
yeah you go the Becca's house knock on the door then from here to Pricilla's, but if you haven't moved Becca's moms content on far enough you can't interact with Becca's door.

If I'm right you won't be able to do anything with Becca's door before you have the quest " follow Sara", you can follow Sara before or after completing "find Becca", but I think it must be cued.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
yeah you go the Becca's house knock on the door then from here to Pricilla's, but if you haven't moved Becca's moms content on far enough you can't interact with Becca's door.

If I'm right you won't be able to do anything with Becca's door before you have the quest " follow Sara", you can follow Sara before or after completing "find Becca", but I think it must be cued.
I was able to progress. The issue holding me back was that I hadn't fapped with Becca enough times.

Props to everyone for the assistance

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
does somebody knows the cheat codes for 0.8.1?
Did you look in the Changelog section of the OP (Original Post of this thread)? I'll bet you 100-to-1 that it is in there.

Also, is there a reason you are playing a 3 year old version of the game that others might find fascinating?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
does somebody knows the cheat codes for 0.8.1?
Did you look in the Changelog section of the OP (Original Post of this thread)? I'll bet you 100-to-1 that it is in there.

Also, is there a reason you are playing a 3 year old version of the game that others might find fascinating?
Count Morado you may want to do some fact checking before making 100/1 bets, you don't want people to think you don't pay up on lost bets do you.
Dylan Cruz , is that 0.8.1 from before the Rape/NTR rewrite, if so can you upload it somewhere?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The cheat code is in the Changelog of the OP.
I stand corrected, seems I looked in the wrong change log..... oops
Guess that a double oopsie for me since, I did think it was very weird for you to make such a wager when the change log was right there lol, should have been cause for me to double check my facts o_O

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

From what I can see you just have to have Becca content far enough. I just tested it and I have done none of Sara's content and I can finish the find Becca event. The real issue is the quest system is not linear and very random , for instance I helped Darnel long before I took his drugs which in earlier releases was the reason he was all beat up in the alley. I have been playing this game for a long time and every release brings more randomness to the quest system. still a great game but I am afraid the randomness of the quest system is baked in at this point, with out tearing the whole game down and starting with different coding for the qwests I don't see it getting fixed. Also they really need a proof reader there are so many errors.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
From what I can see you just have to have Becca content far enough. I just tested it and I have done none of Sara's content and I can finish the find Becca event. The real issue is the quest system is not linear and very random , for instance I helped Darnel long before I took his drugs which in earlier releases was the reason he was all beat up in the alley. I have been playing this game for a long time and every release brings more randomness to the quest system. still a great game ......
None of Sara's stuff?? another member had this bug and it seemed the french lessons were what were blocking him.

I think randomness might be an unfair term because it implies intent, IMO those are just bugs, fragments that got missed during all these rewrites.

I disagree with your statement about the quest system not being linear, I'd say the quest system is very linear, at any given time there are only a few branches that can be played (not including bugs), and even then it's a case of play "A", "B" and "C" in any order you like but you must play them all before you can start "D", "E" and "F". Hell most of the time there is only one path forward, its actually one of the few complaints I've got about the current design. It's way to linear, it's the main reason I crave the other routes getting implimented.
I'd also like the ability to skip some of the girls, Stacy does nothing for me, and the Bimbo Character I'd rather have not bimbofied her (she got boring the second that happened).

.......but I am afraid the randomness of the quest system is baked in at this point, with out tearing the whole game down and starting with different coding for the qwests I don't see it getting fixed. Also they really need a proof reader there are so many errors.
Is Uberpie an individual or a team? A dedicated Proofreader/Debugger is an asset for a team, but if it is a one man operation it might be overkill.

Are there really that many bugs? I can't think of too many
  1. The "retreive the ball" quest has some stuff in a weird order (seems to change each update)
  2. Darnell gets beat up before you steal the drugs
    (I suspect isn't so much a bug, rather a placeholder for whatever story Uberpie is planning to write to setup the Bro/NTR paths. Not to mention Darnell is an asshole! there are lots of reasons that could explain him getting beaten up,)
  3. Some of the Becca quests let you move forward before you complete them, leading to the "Find Becca" bug
    (Because of the linear nature of the game :p)
  4. I've heard about a few issues with quest items being overwritten if you don't use them right away
    (I've never experienced this though)
Thats about all I can think of right now, seems to me that it's more a case that they are so small you don't notice them till they trip you up than some glaring problem.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
None of Sara's stuff?? another member had this bug and it seemed the french lessons were what were blocking him.

I think randomness might be an unfair term because it implies intent, IMO those are just bugs, fragments that got missed during all these rewrites.

I disagree with your statement about the quest system not being linear, I'd say the quest system is very linear, at any given time there are only a few branches that can be played (not including bugs), and even then it's a case of play "A", "B" and "C" in any order you like but you must play them all before you can start "D", "E" and "F". Hell most of the time there is only one path forward, its actually one of the few complaints I've got about the current design. It's way to linear, it's the main reason I crave the other routes getting implimented.
I'd also like the ability to skip some of the girls, Stacy does nothing for me, and the Bimbo Character I'd rather have not bimbofied her (she got boring the second that happened).

Is Uberpie an individual or a team? A dedicated Proofreader/Debugger is an asset for a team, but if it is a one man operation it might be overkill.

Are there really that many bugs? I can't think of too many
  1. The "retreive the ball" quest has some stuff in a weird order (seems to change each update)
  2. Darnell gets beat up before you steal the drugs
    (I suspect isn't so much a bug, rather a placeholder for whatever story Uberpie is planning to write to setup the Bro/NTR paths. Not to mention Darnell is an asshole! there are lots of reasons that could explain him getting beaten up,)
  3. Some of the Becca quests let you move forward before you complete them, leading to the "Find Becca" bug
    (Because of the linear nature of the game :p)
  4. I've heard about a few issues with quest items being overwritten if you don't use them right away
    (I've never experienced this though)
Thats about all I can think of right now, seems to me that it's more a case that they are so small you don't notice them till they trip you up than some glaring problem.

They have a team working on this. The proof reading has to do with the writing of dialog not the game play. As far as linearity it is random you can play the game over and over and the randomness changes even if you play the same way at least that has been my experience. As far as Sara, I played none of her rout before I completed Becca's "Find becca quest" keep in mind that a lot Becca's content takes place in french class these are separate from Sara's content. There is something to be said about the possibility that the randomness could be caused by yet to be implemented aspects to the game. I don't really think of them as bugs though because if you keep searching around you eventually can finish all the quests. I don't want to give the wrong impression the game plays okay. The thing with Darnell could also be two separate things I suppose, there is the interaction with his sister early on but it sounds like in the dialog that she loans him the cash to get out of the jam he is in so why would he get beat up at that point now having all his stash stolen and after the sister says she is not going to bail him out any more makes more sense for a reason why he gets the shit kicked out of him. So finding him in the alley and taking him to the hospital way before you can even take his drugs does not make sense in the context that is laid out presently. The find the ball quest I have seen pop up before you even have the session with becca where the ball goes missing but only sometimes I have had it work as it should and also had it pop early. To me the find becca quest should not be able to appear if the "If/Than" logic has not been satisfied , that is why I say there is randomness in the quest system , I don't see that as a bug but sloppy code writing, but hey just an opinion I am no expert on code writing there may be logical reasons for these things due to the development process.

When you compare the story line to the way the quests pop up things are all over the place for instance this time Darnel got beat down before Harry orders his goons to do it, and you take him to the hospital long before he gets beat down from a story point of view this is really confusing to the player. Now having played the game each time an update has been released I just expect this so I end up not having a hard time figuring out what to do next but a new player gets really confused thus leading to all the help me with quest posts.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
kinda hoping that we will be able to call more of the female cast over for late night fun and maybe some random fun instead of the usual locations.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i hope there will be stacy x darnell scene
View attachment 1628213
Most likely. However, unless the dev changes plans - it won't happen until after the main default route is complete.

From the discord FAQ: Taffy Tales currently has planned Three Major routes.
  • The main default route involves the MC either seducing, 'stealing', or romancing the other characters. You will not get cucked.
  • The second is the 'Friendship' route which involves an alliance with one of the villains of the game (Avoidable).
  • And the third route is 'The 'NTR route,' but this is entirely avoidable, you will be giving a very direct question in-game whether you want to enter into that route, if you say no, you will not be asked again.
(any spelling/grammatical errors are those of the developer)

3.50 star(s) 346 Votes