• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
@lostraven did you say there's going to be an in between update for priscilla before the big Mary update? Also is there anyway we could ask uberpie for different art for Mary and MC's first kiss? The writing was perfect, loved the scene, but really disapointed by the artwork. Looks like she's kissing air, and you can hardly tell MC is touching her.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, I'm at 86.9% of opened scenes and the Tasks notebook says "There is no quests". End of the line?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
So... What about the ''Late night call" ?
I already have the fake phone and the software.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was wondering will you be open up the game after it reaches 100% ? i would have wanted to be able to keep on playing even if i reached 100% content then you can keep calling gerda or visit her at her place.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
@lostraven did you say there's going to be an in between update for priscilla before the big Mary update? Also is there anyway we could ask uberpie for different art for Mary and MC's first kiss? The writing was perfect, loved the scene, but really disapointed by the artwork. Looks like she's kissing air, and you can hardly tell MC is touching her.
There will be a technical update prior that we are hoping will include Priscilla's content that couldn't make it into this release. It's just a couple scenes. Mainly we want to make sure the game is stable as possible prior to the Mega updates and that I've (finally) once and for all edited those early portions of the game one last time.

As for the artwork, he's exhausted and resting at the moment. Though I may ask his opinion on adding a frame or two if the demand is high enough.

Well since you asked, you already know I'm not about to hold anything back. I'll be real I was at like 94% and was sweating because I hadn't seen a single sex scene, I'm glad it really speed up at the end, even if it was way too quick. I wish a lot of the content in this update was optional. The heavy sleeper scene didn't need to happen that way, I wish there was a other way to go through that.
That was some left-over content from the previous writing, I tried to adapt it as best I could. There won't be another character that explores hardcore reverse-netorase (Netori) again, I just wanted to write it because I felt it would be something new and different for players.

This in reality is just a part of a bigger problem in my opinion, the player has zero agency. I feel like its just a kinetic novel at this point, except you can choose what character you want; Even when the NTR path, and the dreaded friendship path come out it'll just be that choice and that's it. I'm not asking for huge branching paths either, just a way to cut out content I may not like, such as (reverse?) cuckolding. I can't imagine why you couldn't make a path around that scene, besides not wanting to.
Believe it or not, I have began working on huge branching paths for characters that you should begin to see towards the Mega updates :) Choices will begin to matter as the main story is introduced. I'm unsure if we'll be able to fit them all in at once though.

While I enjoyed this update, all its done is reaffirm my opinion that we NEED a love path, because all we have at this point is blackmail and blackmail + reverse NTR and it doesn't seems like the wheels are stopping anytime soon.

Also +1 for having a 100x better update then STS.
Fear not, I have a cunning plan.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
where can i find the saves in the game to transfer in new game file? because i cant find them, and when i start a new game i dont have any of my previous save on there

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes