jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
I got the rope, but it won't let me use it anywhere and the prompt still tells me to go get a rope

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
I like this update and honestly i don't give a fuck about Cuckold and stuff like that i mean look at Gerda's booty look at it how can't you not stick a dick innit?

Reactions: E-Dog

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Yeah same here. Can not give flowers to the Girl Becca.
wait a few min save the game leave the4 game fully close it re open the app load it will work this a bug with the new update what i like to know can i go to the gym or future update for that

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
how to unlock the gym it in the update i check but can seen to unlock it but i need it for that quest head to the gym

Snajp

Sep 27, 2017
so on giving flowers game freezes , wering a plumer outfit and when you try to wear a mask

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Use it on the tree in back of priscilla's place after dark.

I am still waiting on more Tiffany/sister stuff. Love red heads.

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
There is a point to the gym clothes. Once you get them, talk to the couple out front. Whenever you want to work out from then on, go into the mall and it becomes a button at the bottom of the screen. Then click the barbell

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Damn can't use cheats, have erased the first save dued the post telling saves from previous games doesen't work and now impossible to introduce the cheat, dang just can waith for the next update :( If someone know how to use the damn cheat please explain with some detail.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes