wadere

Jan 6, 2018
So no NTR huh?

I'm barely 5 mins into the game and there's 2 questionable offences in that regard already.....I'm guessing the Dev is a massive cuckold.

So I'm deleting this one quick smart. *vomit*
your loss, would be a lie to say i like ntr and i still think this game is good

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so i went over to gallery mode for the 1st time and i saw this "?" boxes and i was wondering if this is a missing content of the update or i have missed something although i reached 100% (im using 0.10.5a)

what did i miss.jpg

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
Weird, only had 1 bug in the first play through of the last version that was starting the jerk off in washroom game and cancelling it skips the time twice instead of once and the current version I had no bugs

Reactions: Morah SDG

Samora

Mar 20, 2019
I love this game because it has the NTR option. For those who do not like the NTR you can avoid this route. This game is going very well.

Reactions: Morah SDG

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Mega Link here. (adding for Mac and Android version.)

Taffy Tales patch v.0.10.5b

For Win Version.

For Mac Version.

For Android version.

BTW i dont know it work for Mac and Android -Please confirm for that. before i ask Staff for upload on OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Testing android. Money not work. Immoralty does

Reactions: Mijh

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
played through this update and enjoyed it a lot, no problems. Decided to play from the beginning and had a lot of issues. When you are with Clara at the smoking area she calls the MC Peter a few times even though I changed his name to Chester. several times when I buy or find an item the game locks up (or when you use the item) I found a work around when that happens {wait till the game unlocks, you should be able to use the 5 buttons on top right of screen, save the game then go to main menu and restart the game from that save} I am still playing through the game, I will post if I find anything else.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
god dammit, i still can't find that damw ruler. is it given in another quest or am i just blind???
It's a hard one to find, it's actually the one time I had to search for the answer online. Check the floor in the stairwell at your house.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
It's a hard one to find, it's actually the one time I had to search for the answer online. Check the floor in the stairwell at your house.
thanks you, the worst is i saw that fucker earlier and clicked on it but look like it didn't want to get in my enventory before i lose my mind searching for him and ask for help x)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes