kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Everyone :)

I just thought I'd touch home to let you know what has been happening. I've updated nearly every old scene in the game and I'm very near to full completion.

Only the posing and QA testing remains before we can finally publish.

We're very keen to show you what we have, and we hope you'll enjoy it immensely. We've worked hard to make sure that you not only see the technical improvements, but also we hope, you'll enjoy the now expanded Priscilla storyline.

We'd like to offer some thanks to our Supreme Pie supporters as well! Thanks to their generous donations, you'll be seeing many unique OC's very soon with their own unique (and spicy) stories!

Before we publish, we thought we'd share with you one final teaser. Just who is Priscilla toying with?

In the meanwhile though, back to work. :)

- Taffy Tales team
I hope that's Gerda, although it's unlikely.

No meme, I legit get married in a couple hours.
Best of luck dude!

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Everyone :)

I just thought I'd touch home to let you know what has been happening. I've updated nearly every old scene in the game and I'm very near to full completion.

Only the posing and QA testing remains before we can finally publish.

We're very keen to show you what we have, and we hope you'll enjoy it immensely. We've worked hard to make sure that you not only see the technical improvements, but also we hope, you'll enjoy the now expanded Priscilla storyline.

We'd like to offer some thanks to our Supreme Pie supporters as well! Thanks to their generous donations, you'll be seeing many unique OC's very soon with their own unique (and spicy) stories!

Before we publish, we thought we'd share with you one final teaser. Just who is Priscilla toying with?

In the meanwhile though, back to work. :)

- Taffy Tales team
Is the update coming today?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Think they're hopeing for next week....i could be wrong....it happens

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
So, are we getting a Priscilla's route bug fix for next version? Cameras 2 and 3 appear in the inventory even when you already placed them, so you can't progress.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
What picture is this? It says I have 100% opened scenes but I have these missing in the gallery.
Ive answered this question multiple times. Its the alternate scenes for when u call gerda over to the house.....you do it 3 times. First time fuck her pussy, then fuck her ass, then fuck her pussy again.

If u dont follow this and u fuck her ass first, u dont get to see the first way of fucking her pussy....mostly just dialogue change and dialogue with ur mom

doggobork3

Jan 28, 2018
I loaded from the locked save with the code "umlure" and it worked, but I ended up deleting the save and now I can't seem to be able to load from the newest update anymore. I tried deleting the game and extracting it from the rar again, but it remained the same. Does anyone know how to fix this? I really don't want to have to replay the whole game again, but I will if I have to.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes