lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oke i understand so any idea when the mary (mom) update might drop then ?(and i just wanted to know more about where the mc dad was hope the next updates reveals stuf)
The MC's dad does tie into the Main. Plot of the game, but he has passed away by the time of the in-game plot.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
The MC's dad does tie into the Main. Plot of the game, but he has passed away by the time of the in-game plot.
Aight oke thats all i care about he must have left allot of money then but again any info on when the mary (mom) update might drop cause there is another update before her coming :D ?

Also is impreg/preg sex stuff stil a thing for mary and the mc you told me once it was ?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Aight oke thats all i care about he must have left allot of money then but again any info on when the mary (mom) update might drop cause there is another update before her coming :D ?

Also is impreg/preg sex stuff stil a thing for mary and the mc you told me once it was ?
Impreg is still a thing. I wouldn't even dream of trying to set a date with the Mega's, (did you not see the last time I gave a date and it was off? Felt like I'd thrown a blood covered chicken in some shark infested waters!)

• Haha
Reactions: obiwan

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Impreg is still a thing. I wouldn't even dream of trying to set a date with the Mega's, (did you not see the last time I gave a date and it was off? Felt like I'd thrown a blood covered chicken in some shark infested waters!)
only impreg or also preg sex ? for mary (mom) ? cause breeding and preg sex are 2 diffrent things

i dont remember you givin dates where might i see this info ? on what page on this thread :D ?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
She might make a cameo but her real update is for the second Mega update.
So Lost, are we going to have more separate stories for Becca ans Pri from now on or are they going to be super interconnected? I wasn't a huge fan of how 0-100% it was with them together.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So Lost, are we going to have more separate stories for Becca ans Pri from now on or are they going to be super interconnected? I wasn't a huge fan of how 0-100% it was with them together.
You'll go solo stuff with the girls as well, you'll also get content with them and some other girls occasionally etc.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

dan9000

May 21, 2017
hello, i cant start the game, when i try to open it just a small white window appear, what can i do?

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
hello, i cant start the game, when i try to open it just a small white window appear, what can i do?
TT 11.b is now up for all at the TT patreon page.
Your problem sound like something that is specific to your machine... and not a "glitch" or bug.

Try downloading 11.b again (makes sure it downloads in its entirety, and try again)

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Incest patch? Do you even need one?

Just curious... as the developers are saying the MC will have sex with all the characters. ... All the characters would include the ones that are living in the same house as you. You can "patch" it yourself already by assigning your own names names to the characters... If you wanna call Marry, Sweet Titty Mommy, and Tiffany, "Fine Ass Sister Bitch", doesn't that "patch" it already?

Or, is the question really asking, "When is the MC going to get around to having nasty dog sex with Mary and Tiffany?".

The answer to that is more of a "Wait for the Mega updates".

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Incest patch? Do you even need one?

Just curious... as the developers are saying the MC will have sex with all the characters. ... All the characters would include the ones that are living in the same house as you. You can "patch" it yourself already by assigning your own names names to the characters... If you wanna call Marry, Sweet Titty Mommy, and Tiffany, "Fine Ass Sister Bitch", doesn't that "patch" it already?

Or, is the question really asking, "When is the MC going to get around to having nasty dog sex with Mary and Tiffany?".

The answer to that is more of a "Wait for the Mega updates".
it think its more a issue about the dialogue i think if they dialogue says mom or sis of incest 100 times patreon doesnt like that hence why there is probs a patch we all know what realy going on in the game that not a land lady or a roomate thats his blood related mom and sis so we need to cover up and patch it somehow :D

i hate ntr or being cucked and i def dont like beast stuff and patreon HATES beast stuff thats a instant ban i heard so idk what they are gonna do i say leave the dog in the yard with the other dogs

dan9000

May 21, 2017
TT 11.b is now up for all at the TT patreon page.
Your problem sound like something that is specific to your machine... and not a "glitch" or bug.

Try downloading 11.b again (makes sure it downloads in its entirety, and try again)

yes it seems its my computer, i might be wron but most of the times it seems to have problems with some unity games, specially when the dont have the settings option at the begining, i reinstalled the windows on my pc and have tried the game but since the last update i couldnt be able to start it

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes