BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Can anyone please tell me where are the gym clothes in MCs house??
i had that problem too they are not in the house like i thought
they are outside by the tree house drying
if you dont see them at first keep trying tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow until you see them
the gym clothes will come out tomorrow so you better hang on until tomorrow come what may

Last edited:

Jay1979

May 4, 2017
Did you attempt an update? If so you might want to uninstall the existing version first.
There may have been a package name or signature change.
Hi Le Pew,

Fresh install each time. Previous downloads deleted as wouldn't install. I don't think I've ever had a working Android version. I've tried downloading TT via several different ports ie Torrent, Mega and direct download, each one fails to install.

Shine a light

Reactions: God_Batman

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
Will we finally see Danny crossdressing and getting his pretty bottom ravaged by the 'Hero' next update? If I could wish for Danny's outfit when he gives it up to the hero, my vote would be on Garters & Stockings, High Heels, Lipstick and a smile.
dont see many people voting for that on the patreon anytime soon

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Love this game, a bit grindy for $$$. However, with this 11.2 version my old saves don't work, and I can't get any of the cheats active to bypass the Money grind. AND the NTR thing is not avoidable at all, not my preference. Not sure if I want to start over, I'll probably just put this one on the shelf until they get the cheats fixed, darn shame.
Captain RED

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hi Le Pew,

Fresh install each time. Previous downloads deleted as wouldn't install. I don't think I've ever had a working Android version. I've tried downloading TT via several different ports ie Torrent, Mega and direct download, each one fails to install.

Shine a light
Randomly, you could try disabling Google Play Protect, enable USB debugging (from the developer settings)
Alternatively could you post the md5 value of the app? I could compare with mine.
Another random idea, what app (file manager or other) do you use to launch the installation of the game?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
anyone know when the NTR will be introduced? Like 3, 6 or 9 months?
came here to ask roughly the same question. been following this game for many months now and i've been holding off until NTR content comes in. any NTR content planned soon? the only "ntr" scene so far is that darnell has your sister on a leash when you guys do PE at school.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
came here to ask roughly the same question. been following this game for many months now and i've been holding off until NTR content comes in. any NTR content planned soon? the only "ntr" scene so far is that darnell has your sister on a leash when you guys do PE at school.
There is Netori where you cuckold a husband.
As for the regular kind of NTR we have to fulfil the patreon Log before that route will be introduced.
So the Three Mega updates.

12loop3

May 21, 2017
There IS ntr in the game. You have sex with Gerda, while cucking her husband.
Gerda's husband left her, there is no cucking. This would be netori not netorare.
The dev said that the netorare content will come after most of the main path is finished.
Edit: The game is mostly about the MC's split-personality/inner-demon changing him after the accident, which is why the corruption/being-an-asshole path is getting the most preference.
The dev has flip flopped on what "the game is mostly about" based on early poll responses, which is completely understandable, but leaves any promises lacking.

Reactions: hakarlman
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes