preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Reminder please, is Becca or Clara the MC's sister ? I don't recall the names properly :unsure:
Neither, that'd be Tiffany. Clara is the cleaning lady and Becca is the girl next door (literally and figuratively).

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Oh yeah that's right I remember now, I just thought this update will be focused on not-the-sister so the names didn't ring any bell ^^'

Thx for the clarification you two (y)

Reactions: preglovr12

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Oh yeah that's right I remember now, I just thought this update will be focused on not-the-sister so the names didn't ring any bell ^^'

Thx for the clarification you two (y)
Next up after this is (not) Mother Mary, then after that it's Tiffany, with some more girls probably thrown in as they see fit.

Reactions: jowishg

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
She's the second OC to be added. 'Violet.' This is Jessica.
Are we currently slotted for one supreme pie update per mega update or is there going to be a stand alone supreme pie update or something different?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Are we currently slotted for one supreme pie update per mega update or is there going to be a stand alone supreme pie update or something different?
There are currently 2 of the 3 supreme pie scripts ordered written, and that's only because I still don't quite know what's been asked for the third script, (they had an idea, but I think they've withdrawn it and wanted time to think).

I imagine Uber will consider trying to slot in Violet's script with Mary's but I'm not entirely sure, it all comes down to time and practicality.
The third script will more than likely be standalone.

I am hopeful for the day we get to expand the team and produce work more easily with less pressure.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
There are currently 2 of the 3 supreme pie scripts ordered written, and that's only because I still don't quite know what's been asked for the third script, (they had an idea, but I think they've withdrawn it and wanted time to think).

I imagine Uber will consider trying to slot in Violet's script with Mary's but I'm not entirely sure, it all comes down to time and practicality.
The third script will more than likely be standalone.
I just wanted to know because I'm pretty hyped for the first pregnant content. Even if it's fairly minor it's still nice to get a grasp on the art itself and definitely a hint at what's to come.

I am hopeful for the day we get to expand the team and produce work more easily with less pressure.
While I fully understand that they're paying customers and there's a sense of pressure there, they should hopefully understand that you set the pace and art doesn't finish itself overnight. The pressure should, imo, only come from getting what they ask for as close as possible, not when they're able to see it. Maybe I'm biased but the best things take time, and it seems like the third person had a change of heart so it's nice they gets a chance to figure out what they really want, especially for $500.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
It doesn't work for me... it just stays like that when i try to run it. Do i need to download something else? 1573884312237.png

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've noticed that Uber really likes his ass shots. Almost every girl with content has a really similar one.

Reactions: preglovr12

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
I love this art style so much, and i have a strange question. Any step by step drawing or any gydes from artist?
(sory for my bad english)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes