lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is incest going to be a thing in this game? I havent played in a WHILE but I do rememeber being able to peek in on the mom then again I dont remember if you guys changed it to landlady, follow up question; Whats going on with the home/family situation for the MC?
Put simply, with Patreon we cannot put incest into the game officially. Nor can we even comment on the matter, as that alone Patreon will use against us if bought to their attention.

That said, you do get to name your characters whatever you want...Say...Anne...Christina...Monica...Maybe you'll name them something else, who knows...

Reactions: wiijay

kiro

May 13, 2017
Put simply, with Patreon we cannot put incest into the game officially. Nor can we even comment on the matter, as that alone Patreon will use against us if bought to their attention.

That said, you do get to name your characters whatever you want...Say...Anne...Christina...Monica...Maybe you'll name them something else, who knows...
Is there a chance for an "unofficial" patch to pop-out after the Mary & Tiffany updates ;) Also cheers! I'm currently finishing a bottle of champagne. :D

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020

Is that even possible though? To implement a system where you can name the characters and have EVERY NPC talk to that character with a specific designation?

For example: The main character calls her "mom"/"sister", what does everyone else call them? What would Darnell call them? What would Becca call them? If I remember right other people have interaction with these characters other than the MC.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is that even possible though? To implement a system where you can name the characters and have EVERY NPC talk to that character with a specific designation?

For example: The main character calls her "mom"/"sister", what does everyone else call them? What would Darnell call them? What would Becca call them? If I remember right other people have interaction with these characters other than the MC.
No comment I'm afraid.
Is there a chance for an "unofficial" patch to pop-out after the Mary & Tiffany updates ;) Also cheers! I'm currently finishing a bottle of champagne. :D
Enjoy your bubbly amigo.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
On a more serious note though whats the idea going forward? I know you missed a few scenes in the last update, one or two were pretty obvious. Is the idea to put them in at some point while you are working on the Mary update, maybe as a summer thing to tide us over until the next big patch?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
For those wondering why I evade so much with questions regarding incest or other dubious content.
It's not me purposely being belligerent,
While most people are responsible adults, and I believe can make adult decisions about the type of content they want to play and see, (and understand/discern fantasy from reality).

Unfortunately, there are also some malicious characters who would just report on what I said for the heck of it and show it to Patreon to try land us in hot water, or do good 'white knights' who have decided to assign themselves moral arbiters.

As such, it's effectively a gag order.
I would like to check out some of the NTR paths for variety any ETA on when they'll be in the game
A while, we still have to get through Mary and Tiffany's content first before any further plans.
On a more serious note though whats the idea going forward? I know you missed a few scenes in the last update, one or two were pretty obvious. Is the idea to put them in at some point while you are working on the Mary update, maybe as a summer thing to tide us over until the next big patch?
Most likely will be added in with the Mary update.

D

Deleted member 1606434

Ok so I fixed it kinda, I progressed through the rest of that day, put on the outfit the next morning, then just tried every different way I could possibly put the cameras in. Definitely needs to be fixed.
Yup, this happens even if you're way past that part, like sometimes when you go to Gerda's house to give her a good fuckin' the pop-ups of the cameras still appear if you click them, because fuck coding lol

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I cant get over the bird sounds audio file. You can hear the mouse clicks to play/stop the sound clips lmao

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
People stop barraging dev with the incest questions. Alabama lookin asses, incest and beasty are a big no-no on patreon and will get you kicked off from the site. That's what happened to Dr. Oseo Bones with his Bone's Tales the Manor game.

Oh also, does anyone have all the scenes? I have "100% completion" on the bar, but when I look in gallery, there are several "?" CGs

Last edited:

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Danny needs way more content. Also considering the dick size and all maybe next April we can have an all the way trough scene as April Fools joke

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Am i the only one codes don't work for?
You might be putting it in wrong. Go to the load menu click on the box thingy on the top left. Put in the names of the characters and the code and you should be good.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes