johnbeg

Jul 31, 2017
Where's the saves files are on Android? I have to do backup all the time when I play. Is not like most Renpy games. I only found a folder with png files from my saves.

Yesterday

Sep 16, 2020
one camera in the shower and two cameras in Pricilla's room, one on the mirror and the other left of it.
I have placed all of the three camera, mirror, stool, and shower, but after that, I can't leave, it says that i have to place the 3 of them before i left. And if i open the inventory there is still 1 camera left. Idk maybe there's some script that need to be changed to fix it?

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Help me stepbro I'm stuck! I've got two tasks first one is "Find Becca" it's when Priscilla dragged her away and I'm supposed to click on her house's door but it's unclickable and wt says I missed some content with other characters so I ignored this for now. But then I'm stuck again with the other task "study, study, study". Can't study in the classroom or in my room. How to I go forward from here?

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Help me stepbro I'm stuck! I've got two tasks first one is "Find Becca" it's when Priscilla dragged her away and I'm supposed to click on her house's door but it's unclickable and wt says I missed some content with other characters so I ignored this for now. But then I'm stuck again with the other task "study, study, study". Can't study in the classroom or in my room. How to I go forward from here?
First off you have to go to Becca's house then go to Priscilla's house, click on the barn, then after that go to the front of Priscilla's house and watch as Gerda and Harry leave. Then go back into the backyard and click on the door. That should work, if not try entering the house from front door. After getting inside you'll find the key to the barn in Priscilla's room in the drawer.

Now with study,I'm pretty sure you're stuck where you need to study and you can do it by either clicking on Sara or Becca(You can only see her backside since you sit behind her, Click on her back) in classroom. If there happens to be two Becca's then click the one standing beside Darnel.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
First off you have to go to Becca's house then go to Priscilla's house, click on the barn, then after that go to the front of Priscilla's house and watch as Gerda and Harry leave. Then go back into the backyard and click on the door. That should work, if not try entering the house from front door. After getting inside you'll find the key to the barn in Priscilla's room in the drawer.

Now with study,I'm pretty sure you're stuck where you need to study and you can do it by either clicking on Sara or Becca(You can only see her backside since you sit behind her, Click on her back) in classroom. If there happens to be two Becca's then click the one standing beside Darnel.
Thanks a lot I will try this later.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
If i remember correctly , Becca and Priscilla is in School Hallway at that stage.

EDIT: Or it may be the Barn at Priscillas house.

Last edited:

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
There you go guys , it's actualy a .Gif but yeah.
still no ETA for the update but they said it will be this month for sure, so we have now like 12~ days to wait at best, cheers !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for ask you like this but do you feel like to share [Tutorial #7] Violet and the wallpaper on the patreon?

albertosp

Jul 14, 2017
I think it's just happening to me, i can't seem to see Jessica. I'm playing on the Android Port btw. I'm on day 41 and after entering the school i encounter Becca and Jessica talking and follow them to the girls restroom and even after exciting school trying to help her get home. I can't see Jessica's picture.
I am having the same BUG

I cant see Jessica on android version!! HELP

jxsh.

Aug 31, 2020
The how do you explain why MC dad said the pills were to subdue his subconscious? I think MC his subconscious thing from his dad. His dad created thr pills to control thr subconscious and they did so but the side effects of big dick and increased sexual drive came along with it. But in MC case, since he was taking them before puberty, the sexual drive was directed to the subconscious but the big dick side effect alone developed.
Yeah, Makes Sense

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
question to the game developer, can I make the mini-games slower in the next game update ?
I am disabled and it is very difficult for me to quickly click on the mouse buttons

Reactions: BigBoo

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
how to spy on walter how to find out whats going on in the priciples office
Get a ladder in storage room where you got the projector from previously.

question to the game developer, can I make the mini-games slower in the next game update ?
I am disabled and it is very difficult for me to quickly click on the mouse buttons
Try autoclicker buddy, It's the best option for you right now. It helps click at required speed and number of times.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes