lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Not to be a dick but from what you've said before we already knew that some scenes are being added. How exactly is that breaking news? Unless you're saying the update will be out in a day or so?
Well with any luck I'll probably get sent some final writing that needs to be done and maybe even get an ETA on when I can expect to receive the beta.

May 3, 2018
Well with any luck I'll probably get sent some final writing that needs to be done and maybe even get an ETA on when I can expect to receive the beta.
Not a backhanded question, more genuine curiosity, Is what is in the next update not planned/storyboarded before the work begins on it?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Finally got around playing some of the game.
Not much, just up to day 5.

Gotta say, the writting hits different.
It feels very grounded and realistic in a sense.
But the game has a very heavy undertone.

From the get go Becca being molested and harassed, they even put their hands of her
The principal having a sexual relationship with a student (we see her backpack on the floor but we dont know who the girl is)
We find some woman raped near the smoking area and left there
Tiffany dresses with a short skirt(slutty) for some reason and Marry ignores it
Going in the shop we find Natalie getting fucked on the counter lol
Danny (the boy that looks like a girl) having feelings for Becca and the French teacher
The french teaching having trouble in her marriage at home
Clara (Danny's mother) being practically abused and treated like trash
Marry (the house maid?) being frustrated and then Danell talks to her like some hoe
Darnell who is just there to mess with you

And lets not for get the "evil" subconscious of the main character.
If feels like it a necessary evil so to speak. Because if we keep him, the subconscious will turn the MC into a confident dude who can stand up for himself, but if we lose him, the MC will remain a wimp who will get cucked.
Even tho the subconscousness can help the MC, he is pretty fucking trash.

Game is very unique, gotta play some more.... but holy moly is it heavy and it can potentially turn very dark , real fast

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
yeah I'm really funny, so funny in fact that I'm just asking for a date of release, not sit here scroll threw posts until I find it, so yeah hardy fuckin har har I'm so funny I make myself laugh :sneaky:
Just asking..... :HideThePain: so many others like you who don't even read the PAGE they post at :HideThePain: you could have SCROLL UP a little and you would have found the answer.

Reactions: DougTheC and VaSSis

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
days? years? that's all I'm seeing that's posted? that doesn't mean anything? wasted my time for nothing, thanks hese deez nuts :ROFLMAO: I guess I am a funny guy lol
Please read post #13,986 carefully and maybe you get little bit smarter :HideThePain: It seems there is a problem in your reading comprehension.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes