Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
I think that person is genuinely unable to "git gud". If I am not mistaken, he did say he had some sort of complications
Didn't know.

I can't quickly click on the mouse buttons where the hero is swinging (lifts the barbell) or where I need to find the key in the director's office

This might help you;

Sep 17, 2018
I can't quickly click on the mouse buttons where the hero is swinging (lifts the barbell) or where I need to find the key in the director's office
That's sucks, for a barbell you can use AutoClicker will do the trick. You can easily adjust settings in there like speed, intervals, repetitions and etc. (I'm sure for keyboard there's too something like that, if needed)
With director's office key I can't help you.\ Just try prepare in advance I guess.

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
Also,

To those saying about the release schedule and to 'expect things to be 6 months from now on'

The release time for this update has been wildly unacceptable to us, to the patrons, and pretty much to the general public.

Neither I nor Uberpie are oblivious to the problems around this release.

As such,
Changes to production are being discussed and will most likely be announced with this release.
Boys, ive deduced the hidden message laid before us. I know the truth of it all.

They started making an update for the trap....but then, it became a passion project. They will now hire an army of talented traps as a means of production! Traps drawing big titty cow girls. THE ULTIMATE VN IN THE WORLD. Truly, we are blessed.

Boys...we did it. We won.

Xhdjehhshejssushs

Dec 31, 2020
Boys, ive deduced the hidden message laid before us. I know the truth of it all.

They started making an update for the trap....but then, it became a passion project. They will now hire an army of talented traps as a means of production! Traps drawing big titty cow girls. THE ULTIMATE VN IN THE WORLD. Truly, we are blessed.

Boys...we did it. We won.
Wrong they just hired a bunch of horny ravens

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017

Hello everyone,
First and foremost, we'd like to apologize for the long delay around this update, (partly due to circumstances out of our control).
This update is much larger(like in 3 times than usual, the script is over 500 pages) than any other previously done, and alongside the technical improvements, it has eaten into our time quite considerably.
We hope when you play the update, it will become clear why it has been so time consuming.
Thankfully, all of the art is complete and the scenes are assembled and working.
We are now moving into finishing the final edits and then the beta test.
We can confirm, we are at the final stages prior to release and are doing everything we can to finish the update as soon as possible.
The update will be available next week.
Thank you all for your support and patience with this update,

Things be looking good this update

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes