Isidoro

Mar 3, 2019
I can never finish these 2 missions. It is not triggered in any way.
Same here... i start new game, (even follow step-by-step a walkthrough) i cant see Mary's Shower scene... i do everything, but when go in the living room and i dont see the bathroom door open... and when i enter i can only "check" some stuf...
Day 8 - cant peep (bathroom)
Day 9 - same
Day 10 - same
Day 12 - in kitchen cant do "fridge - get some food "; i have only "check the fridge" (or cupboard)
Day 14 - on the shop i cant buy the Screwdriver (doesnt appear) , so i cant repair the bathroom in my house (from walkthrough i cant finish all this line: "go to the shop and buy the screwdriver > House bathroom > calibrate it > Kitchen > Store > buy the glue" (exept for buy the glue); same for (night)> go to the kitchen > scale sabotage
now i stopped at day 15

So basically i cant have/finish all mission related to Mary/my House... and from day 8 i never see again Mary in other scene or room...

Some1 have an idea for fix it!?!

thx

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I think the game might have glitched, it's telling me I can peek on someone in the bathroom at MC's house, but whenever I try to enter the bathroom, I just go in, no option for peeking.

pbam

May 22, 2018
First time playing this and the objectives are confusing as shit at times. Literally no clue on what you're supposed to be doing. The character swapping is annoying (the portrait of your character is way too huge that it obstructs some UI elements) The art is pretty good though and holy shit that Darnell crap was annoying as shit how do we not have an option to beat the begeezus out of the guy.

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Did they fix the bug where you get stuck in the house trying to plant the cameras? I have had that one brick my game on 2 different builds so I don't wanna try this game again till its fixed.

TaslionVekk

Apr 6, 2020
I feel like I've been waiting for this update for ages!

Not a complaint, just saying how hype I am, lets gooooooooooo :sneaky:(y)

Aug 13, 2017
Can you list them?
Becca, Priscilla, Jessica, Danny and I assume any other schoolgirl. The ones you can currently sleep with? Becca, Jess and kinda Priscilla. Essentially anybody who isn't a MILF in this game is somehow a virgin, save for maybe one or two of the supposed cult girls being set up with the Principal/Harry thread. Darnell has revealed he still hasn't gotten far with Tiffany.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes