GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Ok so the game still has the camera bug at priscilla's house, anyone know how to fix it or does anyone have a working save file i can use?

kok59

May 23, 2020
I have started the game recently. And I can not trigger "Spy into the bathroom once more" whatever I do. What is the problem? And what should I do?

Reactions: pradityofahri

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Having played the update, I'm not sure which feature exactly took that much time and effort to implement. Was it the character switching? Because I couldn't find anything else that's much different to previous updates and this thing doesn't even remotely justifiy the delays to me.

Reactions: Ole-Luckoe

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Given that nobody has posted the hotfix and everyone is still playing an inferior (buggier) version, here.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.47.5a notes:

• Fixed bug with mini-game in the gym.

• Fixed quest "Spy into bathroom." in shower with Mary.

• Fixed bug with minigame in Walter's office.

•Fixed opening of a pool party scene.

• Fixed order of several objects.

• Fixed bug with Mary in Becca's house.

• Fixed the progress bar of completed scenes.

• Added more choices to fix the scene with Mary and Darnell in the gym.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-PC

- MAC

- Linux

- Android

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
What happens to Gerda in this update? Harry says she is missing and we get a picture of her in the mobile. Did she get caught or?

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, so i clicked the link for Gallery unlocker, and it sends me to the last page, but i don't see any file to download or other means to unlocked the gallery.Is there some catch or?
Found it.

Last edited:

Gruzzie

Nov 17, 2018
Can someone please put the save file?I've been asking multiple times just to be avoided,please help me out I don't wanna play for the 5th time from the beginning

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Haven't played/updated this game in a looong time.

Can the MC actually get with the teacher or the mom yet?
Or are they still just window dressing?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes