2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
So uhh, people keep mentioning the issues around Darnell's narrative.

All I can say about the matter is that the 'earlier' plans I had for the character were very different but the team felt they wanted to pursue a different direction and make him more 'aggressive.'

My version I think, was far more pre-occupied into explaining the motivations and the 'how' he's become the way he has. Hence stuff like the earlier Hospital scene which was part of that.

As it stands now though, those scenes don't work...
(They may just end up being torn out altogether).
fuck your team dude. you shouldn't doubt yourself man. you're the writer, wtf do they even know about creating narrative.
OG darnell was interesting even if we didn't like him. now its like a different character.
and thats cuz darnell's 'new' characterization didn't really come from you. ignore them and even revise it if you want.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i dont know why.. i just start this game and i follow the walkthrough... but in same time something i cant follow (missing) such as peep at bathroom... i follow everything.. find guide in utube google.. still i cant peep on bathroom in house.. the hint say i can peep once in day but i cant why?? please someone save me.. i really want play this game so bad...
download this version

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
IMO we took some of Darnell's position in the story, once our alternate personality Red came in. Becca although interested in us never showed it out much and has told us she likes bad guys (somewhat like Red and in this case Darnell). If we didn't act that way through Red. Becca would have easily becomes Darnell's play thing and through Becca, he has Sara further under his control. All of this if we didn't interference and Red never came about in our head.

Last edited:

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hey so im trying to do the task where i have to (Spy into the bathroom once more.)
But when i go to do that nothing happens.
Is that just a bug or have i forgot to do somthing?

And if its a bug do someone have a save thats past that point?
There is a new patch available that should fix that for you. I had the same problem but with the hotfix it works perfectly.

kesicibaba33

Oct 2, 2020
i'm stuck at priscilla and becca event. after i go to the cinema, it says "find becca" but i can't click on becca's house door. any ideas?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You know when it said I had to find a private place to check out the ring, I thought it meant to go to his room. What this annoying game needs is a detailed walkthrough.
I had to go all over town to find that private place.
Private place?
What does that even mean?
Be more specific will you?
Find a Secter?
Are you trying to say Find the Secret?
REALLY NEED A PROOFREADER, DESPRERATELY.

Last edited:

ODODOR

Dec 24, 2020
You know when it said I had to find a private place to check out the ring, I thought it meant to go to his room. What this annoying game needs is a detailed walkthrough.
I had to go all over town to find that private place.
Private place?
What does that even mean?
Be more specific will you?
Find a Secter?
Are you trying to say Find the Secret?
REALLY NEED A PROOFREADER, DESPRERATELY.
go to your room and tap on laptop and solve "simon" puzzle on the ring( just press figures in right sequence)( unlim tries)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Welp thanks for update it was trash cant fap while thinking where is mary?
I think at the end of whatever update, you get to play 2 characters, The MC and Mary.
You go to sleep and Presto, choose character, MC or Mary.
I'm more concerned about the Sister.
When are they gonna put her back in play, this decade or the next?

PleasureRain

Nov 16, 2019
Some bugs for the android version like not being able to start the bathroom event or some storyline updates not being put into the quest tab or whatever its called

masterb308

Aug 24, 2017
I'm stuck at the quest "Where is Mary?". I've searched everywhere but I couldn't trigger the scene related to this quest. Can someone help?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes