Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone aware if the dev team may implement a basic loop animation in the H-scenes somewhere down the line? Maybe something like summertime saga. But only more important things like the story are progressed to a decent degree where they feel comfortable to shift some focus

BigBobIsHere

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone aware if the dev team may implement a basic loop animation in the H-scenes somewhere down the line? Maybe something like summertime saga. But only more important things like the story are progressed to a decent degree where they feel comfortable to shift some focus
No, not yet maybe in the future.

Reactions: Smithe

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Since there are only 2 minigames as of now, I would like to propose one regarding Clara's perma-lactation.
Now hear me out, since Clara's husband left she was left with her "problem" for a while. (and I mean the lactation, not Danny's beta attitude). That milk has to go somewhere, not exactly somewhere specific, but somewhere OUT of her tits.
So how about a mini-game regarding that her breasts are engorged and she can't help herself no more (because of event X, we'll see how the plot goes with the mega updates so I can get a more rational explanation) and MC has to help her? This may include several stadiums of how her tits are swollen given MC's dominant attitude at times (if you know what I mean ;) ). Since it requires some manual skills (for the MC of course, not for us - we have a keyboard) it may be a good idea Imo for a repeatable event.

PS since the perma-milking is her unique trait in the game that's why she seems the best suited for me for that kind of game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Since there are only 2 minigames as of now, I would like to propose one regarding Clara's perma-lactation.
Now hear me out, since Clara's husband left she was left with her "problem" for a while. (and I mean the lactation, not Danny's beta attitude). That milk has to go somewhere, not exactly somewhere specific, but somewhere OUT of her tits.
So how about a mini-game regarding that her breasts are engorged and she can't help herself no more (because of event X, we'll see how the plot goes with the mega updates so I can get a more rational explanation) and MC has to help her? This may include several stadiums of how her tits are swollen given MC's dominant attitude at times (if you know what I mean ;) ). Since it requires some manual skills (for the MC of course, not for us - we have a keyboard) it may be a good idea Imo for a repeatable event.

PS since the perma-milking is her unique trait in the game that's why she seems the best suited for me for that kind of game.
Hmm we'll think about, might make sense more to introduce it when Clara is pregnant.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Any ETA on pregnancy content? Also what is the plan on how to implement it in the game?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Any ETA on pregnancy content? Also what is the plan on how to implement it in the game?
I've got a cunning plan. I'm thinking we should introduce a kind of 'quality of life' update that's not devoted to the story after Chantelle's script. Just brings in new game elements, develops the dating and pregnancy mechanics and any other quirky things we can to bring in.

Would be neat, and a nice change of pace.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I've got a cunning plan. I'm thinking we should introduce a kind of 'quality of life' update that's not devoted to the story after Chantelle's script. Just brings in new game elements, develops the dating and pregnancy mechanics and any other quirky things we can to bring in.

Would be neat, and a nice change of pace.
I'm assuming the first supreme pie girl has pregnancy as part of her story and not a gameplay mechanic then?

Also, I hope y'all don't add pregnancy and not actually have sex to go with it like in SS. I trust you'll have sex as I have more faith in you than I do them.

Reactions: APoc1

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'm assuming the first supreme pie girl has pregnancy as part of her story and not a gameplay mechanic then?

Also, I hope y'all don't add pregnancy and not actually have sex to go with it like in SS. I trust you'll have sex as I have more faith in you than I do them.
Yeah we'll include special sex scenes for pregnancy, kinda missing a huge thing there if you don't.
And yes, though it will later develop with the actual mechanic.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Yeah we'll include special sex scenes for pregnancy, kinda missing a huge thing there if you don't.
And yes, though it will later develop with the actual mechanic.
There's so many questions I want to ask but you run a tight ship, or you might not have thought so far ahead yet. I guess I'll only ask what the plan is for the girls actually being pregnant. Like will they instantly be 9 months and stay there until the end of their story (like Love and Sex: SB) or is it going to be a slow progression, then a birth like SS? If so, is there going to be some cheat or something that makes them stay pregnant (possibly at a certain stage) forever, assuming there's not a negative affect on gameplay?

If you want to ask a fetishist anything, I gladly volunteer. If you want a second opinion I'm sure RedPillBlues will offer his services.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
There's so many questions I want to ask but you run a tight ship, or you might not have thought so far ahead yet. I guess I'll only ask what the plan is for the girls actually being pregnant. Like will they instantly be 9 months and stay there until the end of their story (like Love and Sex: SB) or is it going to be a slow progression, then a birth like SS? If so, is there going to be some cheat or something that makes them stay pregnant (possibly at a certain stage) forever, assuming there's not a negative affect on gameplay?

If you want to ask a fetishist anything, I gladly volunteer. If you want a second opinion I'm sure RedPillBlues will offer his services.
The general plan is it will involve a slow progression such as in SS, however, sex scenes will be included for Pregnancy, a tally will be kept for how many children you have with each girl, and each girl with have a 'unique' child specific to the Plot. (So while it'll be repeatable, it'll only be canon to have the one) That way we can have some stuff with the mothers walking with prams post pregnancy, more interactions where the talk about the kid, (Also by only focusing on making the 'one' kid officially canon I don't have to acknowledge story wise the 20+ kids everyone is going to have with Mary).

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The general plan is it will involve a slow progression such as in SS, however, sex scenes will be included for Pregnancy, a tally will be kept for how many children you have with each girl, and each girl with have a 'unique' child specific to the Plot. (So while it'll be repeatable, it'll only be canon to have the one) That way we can have some stuff with the mothers walking with prams post pregnancy, more interactions where the talk about the kid, (Also by only focusing on making the 'one' kid officially canon I don't have to acknowledge story wise the 20+ kids everyone is going to have with Mary).
That all sounds fantastic. Literally my only suggestion would be possible twins for someone as I love huge bumps. As a quick brainstorm, maybe Uber can make a twins set of art and you jump the progression up to the second set and bypass the first? I know that's a lot of work, of course. Especially for all the lovely ladies in this game.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes