Joecucan

Sep 2, 2017
There's definitely some 'fun' kinky stuff, but as a GENERAL rule of thumb, we don't want every girl to be BDSM-esque Clara character because it would be too much.

We want the characters to feel 'unique.'
Shit, its hard to use not your native language
Im mean Im dont care about bdsm stuff, its awesome, but Im love this game not for it (Im sure fucked up with this, that, it, etc yeah?)
What Im talking about is presence of real pervertion in your plot. Script to rule them all. I know you can do more than "sis had seen brothers big cock and immideatly started to leak"

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Im mean Im dont care about bdsm stuff, its awesome, but Im love this game not for it (Im sure fucked up with this, that, it, etc yeah?)
What Im talking about is presence of real pervertion in your plot. Script to rule them all. I know you can do more than "sis had seen brothers big cock and immideatly started to leak"
Haha, I hope it impresses! And there's definitely a few 'surprises' waiting with her.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
What exactly do you want?

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
Hey guys, I just decided to try this game but I got a bit worried seeing the ominous "old saves not compatible" warning. Is this a recurring problem? Can I expect future updates to be like this?

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
Hey guys, I just decided to try this game but I got a bit worried seeing the ominous "old saves not compatible" warning. Is this a recurring problem? Can I expect future updates to be like this?
There is a cheat code for every new release to start directly with the new content. So it's no big deal that saves from older versions are not compatible.

No, patreon did. As its banned content.
Any chance to release some bestiality content with a patch outside of patreon (in the far future)?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
There is a cheat code for every new release to start directly with the new content. So it's no big deal that saves from older versions are not compatible.

Any chance to release some bestiality content with a patch outside of patreon (in the far future)?
While I can't 'officially' comment that would be difficult for anyone. The only way I could foresee that would be a post release of the game once it was complete and off patreon.

Reactions: goditseb and obiwan

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
Yeah I know that there's an option for that, but I don't find it ideal. Guess I'll have to wait 'till it's either fixed or fully released. Thanks though.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes