lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hope this game releases on 26th because A) Coronavirus B) any later and I will be playing Bannerlord instead.
Is it actually coming out at last? o_O

I've been half tempted for a joke to see if I can get Raid shadow legends to try run adverts on some of the games :ROFLMAO:

Peter "So, you're ready for it Mary?"

Mary "Mmm! Yes! But first, I need you to do something for me sweetie."

Peter "What is it?"

MARY "PLAY RAID SHADOW LEGENDS AND RECIEVE 200 FREE SILVER COINS WITH THE TAFFY TALES PROMO CODE 'TAFFY TOWN'

The NTR tag is either used too much or is used incorrectly how the fuck is chantelle having sex with someone else NTR.... stupid.... and don't give me that "she's a love interest " shit.. If this is how things work everyone in the world is being chucked.
What kinda weird fucking reality dose this site exist in.
Chantelle hasn't had sex with anyone yet in the game :oops:

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Yeah your right....Im just tired of people slapping that tag on everything.
On a completely unrelated note why are 95% of the black characters in games on this site villains in NTR games?
I promise we black males don't have group meetings discussing ways to steal white girls ^_^
This is mainly the reason I want the Darnell tag team route... the perception of black people on this site is a little....... I'm not gonna use that word but you get it.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah your right....Im just tired of people slapping that tag on everything.
On a completely unrelated note why are 95% of the black characters in games on this site villains in NTR games?
I promise we black males don't have group meetings discussing ways to steal white girls ^_^
This is mainly the reason I want the Darnell tag team route... the perception of black people on this site is a little....... I'm not gonna use that word but you get it.
Well, unfortunately by the time I came onto the project that character was already...well...

There's a lot of tropes around black characters in these games I find clumsy and awkward, I don't mind playing into the trope occasionally, but it's very OTT I think as a whole.

...On the other hand, as a 'hired' writer, I am bound to write ultimately what the Devs desire, (and yes, I have argued with Devs over things before etc).

Reactions: SiuKim

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Lol I don't find it offensive just a little curious. I get a small feeling that there aren't many black peeps in this community. And for us to be only associated with a tag that nearly everyone hates is a little.......you know.And by us I mean the brothers, the sisters are well "Represented "

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Lol I don't find it offensive just a little curious. I get a small feeling that there aren't many black peeps in this community. And for us to be only associated with a tag that nearly everyone hates is a little.......you know.And by us I mean the brothers, the sisters are well "Represented "
It's because the NTR fetish is often tied into interracial due to racism.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019

I've been half tempted for a joke to see if I can get Raid shadow legends to try run adverts on some of the games :ROFLMAO:

Peter "What is it?"

MARY "PLAY RAID SHADOW LEGENDS AND RECIEVE 200 FREE SILVER COINS WITH THE TAFFY TALES PROMO CODE 'TAFFY TOWN'

Yeah. In early access though. Today they even held a stress test before launch - Bannerlord is supposed to have extensive multiplayer, allegedly.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019

Peter "What is it?"

1) Early Access on the 31st, my guy! ITS HAPPENING! Now, to find the most bizarre looking NPC I can find and have them mate with my horribly disfigured MC, to create a twisted abomination of Lovecraftian proportions! Getting my Saints Row on up in here. ;)

2) I wouldn't if I were you. The Almighty Lord Nuxanor tried to treat RAID SHADOW LEGENDS (!!!!) like the meme it was in his promotion of it......oddly enough, the third-party who contacted him on their behalf didn't like it. Something about potentially suing him for violating the terms of their agreement. Huh. Go figure. Lol.

.....then again, he literally did a video deconstructing the meme, so maybe if you just played it straight it would work? Interesting.....

3) Very true. Chantelle has yet to sleep with anyone. Though her brother DOES spy on her getting changed, so we at least know he's attracted, in additoon to her seemingly being the only person in his life he has any real respect or affection for, so its KINDA Netorare? I mean, sorta? I mean, when it happens, because it hasn't even STARTED to begin to happen yet, so I don't know why people are even talking about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: AzeRaze
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes