JNG

Sep 7, 2018
Hello fellow adults, feel free to ask me anything and I'll maybe replay.
I really have to say thank you for this amazing game. I especially enjoyed playing the Sara route.
Hopefully there´ll be more Sara content in the near future.;)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
For Priscilla, is she not on the list of planned future updates because her doesn't need a big mega update and will just have her story added to piece by piece here and there?

Or is this to mean that she is not going to be getting ANY updates to her story until after all of the planned updates on the roadmap are done?

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
For Priscilla, is she not on the list of planned future updates because her doesn't need a big mega update and will just have her story added to piece by piece here and there?

Or is this to mean that she is not going to be getting ANY updates to her story until after all of the planned updates on the roadmap are done?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

There will be no major Priscilla developments until we move get through the current road-map outlined.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Oooo OK! Last question are you adding more male characters in the NTR route, or will it just be the principal, Darnell..... and Danny? That would be funny.
But that would be out of character for Danny tho, or he could hit his head like the mc. :KEK:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It's okay, lostraven, I'll take this one.

Will there be sex with Mary, or will we need to wait for another update?
Usually in incest games, the familymembers are the main targets, while the others are (by lack of better word) "filler" (not that I have a problem with that, mind you, I remember being very disappointed in another game when a "filler character" was cut because the audience was too focussed on the family, and it also didn't help that it actually was the only "filler"). So, as you might expect, the main story will gravitate towards this relationship and will (understandably) be the hardest to achieve, so it will take the longest to implement. It also makes more sense to put in the "side quests" and "filler characters" before you finish the main quest. After all, if you finish the main arc, why would you keep playing? I know a lot of people mistake this with "milking", but this only applies when there's really no progress at all and there's nothing else added to divert your attention. And in Taffy Tales, there's enough to keep you occupied.

So, TLDR: No... no, there will be not.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes