Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
please god stop giving clara content and please just give more priscilla
clara makes an appearance and has like 4 scenes every update
Where is the disagree button :p
Clara desperatly needs more content, she is the MC's primary slave for fucks sake, why don't we have permanant access to her apartment, we should have the option of 24/7 booty calls!!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is anyone else having an impossible time with the ice skating ring mini-game does anyone know how to complete it
This needs to be pinned somewhere, kind of shit I cant beat a mini game because I have a decent mouse.
this is a weird statement, why can't you beat the minigame, for the Iceskating one you don't click as fast as you can, you do it like one a second, I don't know is it is important but I did one left click one right click, mimicking the slow, steady motion of your feet, left foot, glide, right foot, glide, etc just keep your eye on the red bar letting it drop a bit before you do your next click, and only one click at a time. just like the minigame where you pull the didlos out the slaves ass, the red bar is way more important than the green one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfso

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
any way to get the previous version? because my dumbass used the gallery unlocker from the newest version and now my game won't open and I wasn't finished with the last update.

Edit: welp couldn't figure it out so crying while starting a new game.

Last edited:

DatNguyen67

Mar 18, 2020
Help!
im stuck at "i should walk Stacy home..."
after few minute i see we can loop the Violet quesline at her Laptop

Last edited:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I know a lot will disagree with me because it's still considered NTR but whatever. I thought the Danny almost finding out it was his mom stuff really hot.

And I was hoping with the webcam that we would text Clara to watch the stream and have her realize Danny was masturbating to her right next door and it would kind of turn her on.

I think the path of Clara and Danny having sex that you set up without Danny knowing who it was would be super hot. Let him do that and figure it out midway during the third round or something. It would at least introduce a new chapter for Clara instead of being slave again and again which is old as fuck by now.

Would be way better than the trap shit which I gladly skipped.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I know a lot will disagree with me because it's still considered NTR but whatever. I thought the Danny almost finding out it was his mom stuff really hot.

And I was hoping with the webcam that we would text Clara to watch the stream and have her realize Danny was masturbating to her right next door and it would kind of turn her on.

I think the path of Clara and Danny having sex that you set up without Danny knowing who it was would be super hot. Let him do that and figure it out midway during the third round or something. It would at least introduce a new chapter for Clara instead of being slave again and again which is old as fuck by now.

Would be way better than the trap shit which I gladly skipped.
I partially agree with this, I would like to see danny tricked into a threesome with his mum, mixed feelings about him becoming aware of it so quickly though, maybe have him discover his mums tattoo a few days later after he's truelly had time to digest his experience and begin to crave more.

Those kinds of games need more grey content, I'm tired of being forced to choose between being a Cuck or a lone Alpha, bring some bro love, Spitroasts aren't just for sundays, I thought this might have been valid direction when the option of wether to take Darnell the hospital came up (I'm still kinda pissed there was no impact from this), fingers crossed it is on the to-do pile.

I'm also enjoying Dannys trap route so please if this happens don't make it an exclusive to one route. The trap route is good IMO because there is a real sense of Conflict/Jeopardy that is missing from many of the other encounters.
More drama please :D

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I partially agree with this, I would like to see danny tricked into a threesome with his mum, mixed feelings about him becoming aware of it so quickly though, maybe have him discover his mums tattoo a few days later after he's truelly had time to digest his experience and begin to crave more.

Those kinds of games need more grey content, I'm tired of being forced to choose between being a Cuck or a lone Alpha, bring some bro love, Spitroasts aren't just for sundays, I thought this might have been valid direction when the option of wether to take Darnell the hospital came up (I'm still kinda pissed there was no impact from this), fingers crossed it is on the to-do pile.

I'm also enjoying Dannys trap route so please if this happens don't make it an exclusive to one route. The trap route is good IMO because there is a real sense of Conflict/Jeopardy that is missing from many of the other encounters.
More drama please :D
The tattoo idea is actually great! I hope they go with something like that. Just make it skippable if people don't like it.

I agree about the cuck or lone alpha. In real life people have sex with different people all the time. So why not in game? How many times can you watch your main character fuck the same girls over and over. Its why most of them get abandoned. Maybe not have it done all the time, but once in a while would be nice. I think people just get pissed cause they like to self insert themself into the role or something.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The tattoo idea is actually great! I hope they go with something like that. Just make it skippable if people don't like it.
I'd like it as a fully fleshed route choice
  1. Keep him an innocent cuck
  2. Corrupt him into a bro wingman for mmf, with a no NTR (Slave fucks only on masters command)
  3. Corrupt him into a bro wingman for mmf, with NTR (Slave is free to look after her sons needs)
  4. Keep him an "innocent" trap/slave
  5. Fully corrupt him into a Nympho Trannsexual Slave

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
any way to skip that dumbass ice rink mini game?. srsly is this Shadows Die Twice or what?
If you used the newgame cheat code ozllpw (Case sensitive.) then you can go to settings and click the skip minigames box.

or you could just beat the minigame by clicking slower, watch the red bar and stop clicking if it gets close to the top, just needs something like one click a second to win

Reactions: Wolfso

shadowknave

Aug 1, 2019
If you used the newgame cheat code ozllpw (Case sensitive.) then you can go to settings and click the skip minigames box.

or you could just beat the minigame by clicking slower, watch the red bar and stop clicking if it gets close to the top, just needs something like one click a second to win
Time runs out because it is too short as well. And my mouse is not top notch either... the instability bar goes up randomly as well, sometimes %10 sometimes %30 or something.. Why the fuck do they even spend time to make such a time wasting, content blocking, un-fun bullshit, ffs? Genius really

Tnx for the code btw

Reactions: 约翰·西娜

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Time runs out because it is too short as well. And my mouse is not top notch either... the instability bar goes up randomly as well, sometimes %10 sometimes %30 or something.. Why the fuck do they even spend time to make such a time wasting, content blocking, un-fun bullshit, ffs? Genius really

Tnx for the code btw
I don't have a topnotch mouse either (I think it was the cheapest one amazon had), the red bar will drop faster than the green one so let it drop to around the 70% mark before clicking again, and I do mean one click at a time, when I did it I alternated between clicking the left and right buttons, I have no idea if this made a difference, maybe that is worth a try.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes