Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone got save from prev versiona. as in a save where the new stuff from the prev version hadn't happen yet . I replaced mine and thought it would keep my save but fuck no -_-.
Have you tried to use a previous cheat code from the changelog in the OP to load a save at the version you want to catch up on before playing the current? I don't know if that would work, but worth a try.

Don't use the spoiler for the current cheat codes, go to the spoiler for the changelog in the op and find the version closest to the one you want that has cheat codes listed at the bottom of the list of changes for that version.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
Have you tried to use a previous cheat code from the changelog in the OP to load a save at the version you want to catch up on before playing the current? I don't know if that would work, but worth a try.

Don't use the spoiler for the current cheat codes, go to the spoiler for the changelog in the op and find the version closest to the one you want that has cheat codes listed at the bottom of the list of changes for that version.
The option to do that is stuck to the current . it wont reset even for me to try it

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The option to do that is stuck to the current . it wont reset even for me to try it
Ok. using my favorite web search engine with the terms: Taffy v.0.47.5a

I found on the first page of results a link in September 2021 for Newgrounds to play v.0.47.5b (with the bugfix) online. It also has links to mega to download the zipped game. Did you try that first before you posited your request here?

Reactions: Zorin

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
yeah me too...

Personally, I also want to know the real story about the Cult. A few months ago before the last released update, Uber revealed some glimpses of the cult. He also showed something happened to Gerda, and MC seemed like he needed to save her. If we here may ask, will that story appear on the next update? lostraven
Unlikely to appear next month, and the story of TT and how he wants it's implemented is largely up to Uber.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Unlikely to appear next month, and the story of TT and how he wants it's implemented is largely up to Uber.
So you have no input into the writing? I mean I guessed the plot was Ubers as in a story board or something but I was under the impression you were responsible for the "how we get there" part ?

Reactions: mogetsu

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So you have no input into the writing? I mean I guessed the plot was Ubers as in a story board or something but I was under the impression you were responsible for the "how we get there" part ?
It's 50/50, I can write what I want, but Uber will change scripts and or request additional scenes.
Ultimately, he can scrap whatever he doesn't like.

So, if Uber doesn't want to pursue more cult stuff even if I've wrote it, that's it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It's 50/50, I can write what I want, but Uber will change scripts and or request additional scenes.
Ultimately, he can scrap whatever he doesn't like.

So, if Uber doesn't want to pursue more cult stuff even if I've wrote it, that's it.

I see. To be honest I was not expecting we would get more cult info this soon in the game. Unless I am way off base this game has a mystery element to it and it would be unwise if this is true to spill the beans on a major plot point before the full cast of characters have even been introduced. Thanks for the clarification and Good luck! I really like what you are doing and I really like the direction and concept that Uber has created.

Reactions: gg123

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
kind of hope the late night booty call get a little revamp to where you invite the female cast over for some fun,

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
kind of hope the late night booty call get a little revamp to where you invite the female cast over for some fun,

I agree , unfortunately the Call Gerda over for a booty call seems to be bugged I was able to call her once in the latest ver. and then the option disappeared when I tried again the next night. The Violet one however stayed put after I unlocked it.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
can someone tell me where to place the cameras in the house
Shower in bathroom, rightmost ottoman (or whatever, the round stool thingy) in Priscilla's bedroom and, uh... I forget the last one, but it's also in her bedroom. Maybe the dresser. There aren't too many things you can click on so it should be easy to figure out.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes