APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is anyone having issues with the Priscilla mission placing cameras?
What exactly is going on you placed all the camera's but the quest does not disappear? Did you speak with Gerda on your way out of the house
? or are you trapped in the room? need more detail.

iury

Dec 27, 2021
I've got stuck on the quest "I've got time to snoop about" requiring the key to enter the bedroom.
so, I edited the assembly to bypass the inventory check.

make a backup of the original file.

you can use it to get the clothes, save it and then restore the original dll.

if you keep playing the game with this bypass, a later quest to buy a hoodie will be impossible to complete and you will softlock your save.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There used to be an option to begin from the latest update, but for some reason I can't find it anymore. Is that still possible? There's no way I'm playing through everything again, reworks be damned.
Do you read before you write?

Reworked that means he changed a lot so you must begin from Zero !!!

The Game have had a lot of bugs and we as Players wait for the patched version 0.82.4b if somebody upload it.

I hope this person check aso if the cheat code aso works or if we need a new one (you can skip the mini games).

If this is the last patch you can`t say because you must play it before and the Quest/Hint system have changed.

So you can walk for example in the Libary, Cinema and the story goes further and you have no hint about it "only the text you have had minutes or hours before" (so you must look if you have done all and walk around to make sure).

Save often. I have had the Game Crashes so I must start the Game again. A Answer Option you can`t use skip because the Game freeze after this (without you came further). Stuck on places you can`t leave it (no button and no map) away when you quit the game and load the game again the bug is vanished, the Mary Bedroom Key bug. This is the last Quest I have open and I don`t know block this really all or not so I as Player can`t say if these are the only bugs or not. So when you as Player know a bug you should say it on Discord to the Producer so he can fix a bug.

Last edited:

Fridric

Apr 24, 2021
I've got stuck on this bug requiring the key to enter the bedroom as well.
make a backup of the original file inside 0.82.4a_Data/Managed/
you can use it to get the clothes, save it and restore the original dll
That's work thx alot

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Aso with the around fix I am stuck later because I have done the Quest before and it looks we have here a loop so we need the 0.82.4b and hope that is fix there.

1) The Fox Club is open at Night
2) Booze ...
3) ... snoop about ...

Twstt

Nov 30, 2018
I've got stuck on this bug requiring the key to enter the bedroom as well.
make a backup of the original file inside 0.82.4a_Data/Managed/
you can use it to get the clothes, save it and restore the original dll
Champion.

BBirthday

Apr 4, 2019
The NTR in Taffy Tales is completely non existent for the most part. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen when it is finally implemented.

There fixed it.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes