Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Youtube is your friend.
This is an old quest (just slightly different worded task) -- searching the web for videos using the words: repair printer Taffy Tales

The first result is the video you can watch to answer your question.

Nearly everything people are looking for in these quests are already available online if you just use your favorite search engine. easily found in less than 2 minutes
(..)
Very cool and all, but I do know whart I should do. But: 1651173730015.png
What I mean is, the fuckin printer isn't there.

sharkrash

Jul 31, 2017
Not bugged for everyone though. I never had a single bug just a shitty quest system and NPC's running amuck. Maybe it has to to with the users systems , plenty of folks palyed the entire release with no bugs.
if u search a few pages back, I said I had that same problem. in 4a, they wouldnt leave my inventory. in 4b, they leave it but gerda doesnt show up, nothing happen in any room. my system is win10 pro, idk if it could be a factor to this bug. still hoping for a fix, have 2 saves before entering that house.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i wonder how mary is getting on, anyone found this?
YouTube is your friend.
These are old quests -- searching the web for videos using the following words
  • wonder mary taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results
Very cool and all, but I do know whart I should do. But: View attachment 1781769
What I mean is, the fuckin printer isn't there.
The guy below is right, you know:
Did you buy the repair part?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
私は誰もアンドロイドバージョンを投稿しないと思います
Do you know if an android version exists? trust me it would suck, it is too cluttered for the small screen.

Android版が存在するかどうか知っていますか?それは吸うだろうと私を信じてください、それは小さな画面にはあまりにも散らかっています。

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
私は誰もアンドロイドバージョンを投稿しないと思います
As mentioned previously - this is an English-only thread.

And ...
You're right. Everyone should blame you.
おっしゃるとおりです。そして、誰もがあなたを責めるべきです。

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
if u search a few pages back, I said I had that same problem. in 4a, they wouldnt leave my inventory. in 4b, they leave it but gerda doesnt show up, nothing happen in any room. my system is win10 pro, idk if it could be a factor to this bug. still hoping for a fix, have 2 saves before entering that house.
Tis unfortunate I am not on the Dev team so I can't really help with a bugged game.

I have some theory's though that no one is going to like, play the game in the order of the quests in the same order as they appear as much as possible, don't worry about the find the ball one that one spawns early sometimes like before you even lose the damn thing. (long running anomaly)
I bet the Dev's do that when they are bug hunting and might explain why they are not finding the bugs.

Another idea I had is to not buy or pick up anything until the quest/hints tells you too. Most people I know after they use the money cheat tend to clean out the store every time they go. Having things in your inventory out of order may also be causing bugs. To be frank the coding is not good.

DISCLAIMER: These are all my personel theories and I in no way speak for the Dev team, nor do I have any connection to them. You can try what I suggest but in all honesty I have no idea if it will work , being I never had a bug during my play through (W7 Pro).

Reactions: Count Morado

sharkrash

Jul 31, 2017
Tis unfortunate I am not on the Dev team so I can't really help with a bugged game.

I have some theory's though that no one is going to like, play the game in the order of the quests in the same order as they appear as much as possible, don't worry about the find the ball one that one spawns early sometimes like before you even lose the damn thing. (long running anomaly)
I bet the Dev's do that when they are bug hunting and might explain why they are not finding the bugs.

Another idea I had is to not buy or pick up anything until the quest/hints tells you too. Most people I know after they use the money cheat tend to clean out the store every time they go. Having things in your inventory out of order may also be causing bugs. To be frank the coding is not good.

DISCLAIMER: These are all my personel theories and I in no way speak for the Dev team, nor do I have any connection to them. You can try what I suggest but in all honesty I have no idea if it will work , being I never had a bug during my play through (W7 Pro).
interesting theory, in both cases, I left this quest for last and did everything else in that quest log before trying this one. but another playthrough...oh lord...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
interesting theory, in both cases, I left this quest for last and did everything else in that quest log before trying this one. but another playthrough...oh lord...
yeah leaving quests for later is a bad move, key items getting over-written by newer ones has been a bug in this game pretty much from the start.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

See I think why I don't end up having errors is because I am one of those weird people that play each release from the beginning I never use the go directly to the new content save , so I have developed a pattern of play. I have been complaining for a log ass time about the quests popping up out of order.
Like the find the ball quest one time I had it pop up before I had even talked to Becca at school , long before the ball goes missing there have been other quests that pop up out of order as well , Like Darnell in the alley that quest should not take place until after you take his stash because that is the reason he gets beaten up in the first place, Harry send some guys after he loses the stash. Same goes for buying and picking up stuff I do use the money and stats cheat but that one does not seem to cause any issues.

The If/Than logic which should dictate the flow of the game IE: if x is not done than y cant happen. I feel this logic is borked in attempt to give the illusion of choice. An experience coder could run may quests in parallel and keep them all in there on lanes as it were. I don't think that is happening and I think Uber needs to hire a dedicated coder. some of these flaws have been present in the game since very early versions.

Good Luck I guess hope the insight I am trying to impart even though I have no way to know if I am right helps.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There is no Android at this time for v0.86.4b. The official link was removed for v0.86.4a Android because of the bugs.

Complaining here will do nothing - the developer, Uberpie, never comes here. Go join the developer's FREE if you want news on the Android update and when it will be released.

Hell, it ain't helping much to whine in discord, either (3 hours ago):
1651176577651.png

But Uberpie is posting in his own discord (over 8 hours ago):
1651176653169.png

Reactions: Kimbot2 and Tuperr0

Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
i don't know if anyone have this problem but the story isn't advancing as it should be , in my case i skipped half of beccas content and went directly to the part where she and priscilla are together , i found out that some steps don't even show on the quest log , and looking at the gallery there was no content that pushes the story further , just some added scene to the early game , i don't know how exactly is this a mega update , it's just a remaster and a bad one at that since the story isn't progressing as it should be , rather than pursuing multiple quests which some depends on others i'd rather have a more linear approach , i think the state of the game is much worse than what it was before.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
i don't know if anyone have this problem but the story isn't advancing as it should be , in my case i skipped half of beccas content and went directly to the part where she and priscilla are together , i found out that some steps don't even show on the quest log , and looking at the gallery there was no content that pushes the story further , just some added scene to the early game , i don't know how exactly is this a mega update , it's just a remaster and a bad one at that since the story isn't progressing as it should be , rather than pursuing multiple quests which some depends on others i'd rather have a more linear approach , i think the state of the game is much worse than what it was before.
Your assessment seems accurate to me.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
just some added scene to the early game ,
Correct. There's updated art in several scenes, there are "new small talks" (sandbox scenes), but the new artwork really falls in the early game. From the last update to this one - the difference is about 5% of the "opened scenes" tracker at the top middle of the game screen.

The incorporation of sandbox efforts makes sense because of some pushback Uber has received and may want to have this ready for when he is greenlit to put on Steam. But, the overall effort leaves a lot to be desired in terms of making sure it is coded properly for this to work effectively and with less stress for the player.

Really, a person could wait until the next update (when, hopefully, a preset save will be implemented like was done previously) because in the end, there isn't enough new to make it worthwhile to play until then. Especially when taking into account the bugs and problems with basic coding and logical transitions and placements. If you played v0.68.2a or v0.68.2b - except for the headaches and the sandbox events, you've played this version already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nickl1919

Sep 25, 2020
I've got stuck on the quest "I've got time to snoop about" requiring the key to enter the bedroom.
so, I edited the assembly to bypass the inventory check.

make a backup of the original file.

you can use it to get the clothes, save it and then restore the original dll.

if you keep playing the game with this bypass, a later quest to buy a hoodie will be impossible to complete and you will softlock your save.
When I replace the patch dll with the original dll my game crashes. How am I suppose to do it?

Nov 17, 2018
I got stuck at the "Natalia might know something about how to get a fake licence."
I went to her shop, asked her about it and I was unable to leave the shop because the map is greyed out 1651182726331.png

Edit: Nvm, I'm either blind or dumb, to the right there's a door :FacePalm:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes