Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
apply the bugfix. and make it sure it is for the correct game version you are playing on
Sometimes people say they are "stuck" because they don't know where they need to snoop - not always because they can't open a door ...
im stuck on the ive got time to snoop quest
If you don't know where to snoop ...

YouTube is your friend.​
These are old quests -- searching the web for videos using the following words​
  • snoop taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results​

If you can't open the door - use the bugfix iury mentions.
Where is the registry file located?
If you have to ask - don't mess with it because you'll could seriously cause severe problems with your computer.

ThatGhostMan100

Jun 23, 2020
Sometimes people say they are "stuck" because they don't know where they need to snoop - not always because they can't open a door ...

If you don't know where to snoop ...

YouTube is your friend.​
These are old quests -- searching the web for videos using the following words​
  • snoop taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results​

If you can't open the door - use the bugfix iury mentions.

If you have to ask - don't mess with it because you'll could seriously cause severe problems with your computer.
Oop. This pc costs to much to fuck up. I guess is there any way to put a different save file in that starts before the plumber mission?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Oop. This pc costs to much to fuck up. I guess is there any way to put a different save file in that starts before the plumber mission?
Most likely not. Sounds like you may need to start at day one and save early/save often with several spots alternating.

Good news is you are what, 30 game days in and 20% of opened scenes? You have about 100-150 games days ahead of you to play.

If you're going to have to restart - now's the time to do it.

ThatGhostMan100

Jun 23, 2020
to be honest I would start a new game and speed run holding ctrl through it. iirc this part is still early in the game, in can catch up in a few minutes
Ugh that sucks. I'll fiddle with it for another minute and if it still don't work then I guess I'll do that..

raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
So you have had the Gym scene with Mary and Darnell?
Nope that's the one thing I haven't seen and can't seem to trigger since I'm stuck in Mary..

Okay well my save seems to be past the pool party , your going to have to use this link and watch the you tube vid to try and figure it out seems like something is not right with what you are describing are you certain you got the swim suit and that Mary said to her shelf something to the affect this thing is so skimpy it barely cover anything? because after that she should have went to bed and then you switched to the MC and the pool party was that day after you switched. There is another conversation about swim suits where the MC tells her the 1950's called and want its swim suit back are you sure this is not where things left off?

would try watching the entire thing though.
Thanks for all the help! I'm going to see if someone have a save pre poolparty and pre Darnell gym scene..
Thanks!

Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Nope that's the one thing I haven't seen and can't seem to trigger since I'm stuck in Mary..

Thanks for all the help! I'm going to see if someone have a save pre poolparty and pre Darnell gym scene..
Thanks!
Here's a video of the entire sequence of switches back and forth - (edited for youtube)
You can probably find your issue by reviewing it. (goes over 2 videos, I believe)

iury

Dec 27, 2021
can some mac player send me your save file? any valid one will do. I want to see how it is structured.
the file is ~/Library/Preferences/unity.UberPie.TaffyTales.plist

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hey fam, I have not played in a long time.
Saw in the changelog about a lot of reworks, so I wanted to ask if the dev finally removed any and all NTR vibe/implications from the None NTR path ?

As far as I remember, at the start of the game MC gets hit by a car and then starts hearing an "evil" voice in his head and we get the option to :
1 Tell the doctor that we are hearing voices , this results in removing the voice nad the MC being a coward for the rest of the game. NTR ROUTE

2 We dont tell the doctor about the voice and the voice helps the MC. NONE NTR route

But the None ntr route had a very ntr heavy vibe to it and IMPLICATIONS that some girls were getting fucked. The girl in the shop was fucked by a dude when we walked in. Sister was implied to fuck some dude in the game. One girl was getting harrased, the mom was implied to do something with another dude. The principal getting his dick sucked by a female student, teh female teacher getting blackmailed by another dude. Mom and other female characters getting their tits/ass groped etc...

So this resulted in the None NTR route to have ntr-ish content in it. Some of which "avoidable", some not. And in general, a depressing atmosphere.

So is the None NTR route finally free of all that ?
Did the dev remove any and all traces of ntr in the NONE NTR route ?
It was also stated that the Harem/None NTR path would be developed 1st and after its done, then th dev would move on to the NTR route.
So we currently should be in the None NTR development still.
And IMO there should not be any sort ntr happining or implications in the harem path, avoidable or not, it just ruins the experience of the None NTR route

Last edited:
Reactions: corcodeI

shuffleyourfeet

Mar 26, 2018
I feel like I am the only one happy, that the update tackles a lot of redesigns. Honestly, would they have gone on the way they did, this game would have become a shitshow, despite the extremely good art and fetishes. It still is, to some degree, because it's blatantly obvious the makers have no idea whatsoever how to design a game, but this update at least shows to me that they can identify some of these shortcomings and are willing to work on them.

Keep going! It was a good idea to work on the game itself rather than pumping out new scenes (And please, ditch 50% of the texts. It is much more fun to read if you get to the point fast).

Reactions: Lars Alexandersson

BillyWilly

May 7, 2018
At this point I'm 100% sure that even if we did make a new tag for this scenario that wasn't NTR, there will still be people trying to defend this kind of content. So you can argue what is "right" or "wrong" definition wise all you want. At the end of the day the issue is still the issue.

Also, definitions are fluid. Like the word "Literally" now meaning "Figuratively". Do we have to like that this is the case? No. But it is the case. So if people are saying as a large majority that this constitutes NTR, then it does. You might not like that the court of public opinion has so much sway, but what can you do. looool.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
At this point I'm 100% sure that even if we did make a new tag for this scenario that wasn't NTR, there will still be people trying to defend this kind of content. So you can argue what is "right" or "wrong" definition wise all you want. At the end of the day the issue is still the issue.

Also, definitions are fluid. Like the word "Literally" now meaning "Figuratively". Do we have to like that this is the case? No. But it is the case. So if people are saying as a large majority that this constitutes NTR, then it does. You might not like that the court of public opinion has so much sway, but what can you do. looool.
Definitions aren't fluid, using "literally" instead of "figuratively" just illustrates your teachers/parents need to be punished for their abject failure. Fluidity of language is about integrating new concepts into an old framework, not corrupting the meaning of individual words that are already meaningful.
Unfortunately idiots will always hold the majority, and as such will consistantly fuck up the language, doesn't mean we can't go down swinging.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes