Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
im stuck at 48 percent mostly 0.47 onwards content missing how to trigger those quests no more in questlog?
Using the search option in the upper right corner of any page of this thread --
Searching this thread for: quests
https://f95zone.to/search/189414667/?q=quests&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
Same thing if searching for: no quests
https://f95zone.to/search/189414390/?q=no+quests&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

Any of my three posts in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th result ... (your post being the 1st result)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
now after Violet booty call i dont have any quests :(
you got to move around talk to folk, look for people in new places, folk in pairs/groups, some quests don't appear till you trigger them, others won't trigger till you go to bed and have a conversation with yourself

Reactions: tramtoriana2

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Last posted Tuesday - before asking, check out to see if a question has already been answered (or has already shown where to find the answer):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stil996

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Idk if it’s been said but how do i find stacy/charlotte/tiffany? I can’t find them no matter where i go
Also istherebrinda content?
You mean Stacy, Tiffany and Chantelle?
They usually hang around the track - but depending upon what quest you are attempting to complete also changes their location.
Tiffany lives at home with you.
Chantelle is Darnell's sister.
Stacy sings and ice skates.

And no. There is no Brinda content. Look at my FAQ right above your post at #5. Also the solutions to the rest of your problems could probably be figured out using the FAQ, too, unless you have a new situation we haven't seen yet.

PagalKhana 69

Dec 22, 2020
So uhm i bought the scotch tape for the clara quest, but after some other side quests later i see that i dont have it in my inventory and i can no longer proceed with the clara quest.( scotch tape is no longer in shop as well)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So uhm i bought the scotch tape for the clara quest, but after some other side quests later i see that i dont have it in my inventory and i can no longer proceed with the clara quest.( scotch tape is no longer in shop as well)
You will need to go back to a previous save, most likely, to where you have the scotch tape - then go grab the ruler and do that quest immediately after - just to be safe. There is another possible option - but you could break the game further (or worse). If you want to go that way - look at #6 in my FAQ a couple of posts up.

ares13

Sep 17, 2018
Sorry. Yup. Checkmark "skip mini games" and use the cheat code for money and stats. It's really all you "need" and honestly - you don't even need the cheat for the money and stats. I speedran without it the first day the update came out.

Yeah. That's the one I knew it was. It's really not needed and, for Windows, it writes to your Windows Registry. Do you really trust someone you don't have contact info for to write to your Windows Registry? Yes, this (and many) Unity games do put save data in the Windows Registry, but at least they have contact info you can find.

Save early, save often, save in different save spots - There are 81 different save spots available. If you save once every 2 days, you could make it through the entire game and still have an empty spot or two available when all is said and done.
I started the game without saveeditor and there is no bug now
thank you :giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
I have searched through the thread on how to earn the money, answer is always to jerk off in bathroom (I suppose the school one). I saw a scene where Clara is instructed by Sara to collect the cum, but no matter which time of the day I enter the toilets there's no action available - the stall has just "Leave." and when Clara is present she tells me to use some she hasn't cleaned yet and sighs. I repeated that few times, nothing. Could I get a hint please? Or is it a bug? I'm playing 0.82.4b.
This is my 'progress status' - already have to buy 3 things (Max's treat is not mentioned there anymore).
1652542106229.png

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
I have searched through the thread on how to earn the money, answer is always to jerk off in bathroom (I suppose the school one). I saw a scene where Clara is instructed by Sara to collect the cum, but no matter which time of the day I enter the toilets there's no action available - the stall has just "Leave." and when Clara is present she tells me to use some she hasn't cleaned yet and sighs. I repeated that few times, nothing. Could I get a hint please? Or is it a bug? I'm playing 0.82.4b.
you have to go to the classroom. eventually a scene will trigger where you jack off in the bathroom and get yelled at. after that u can start to earn money

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
  1. you need to be caught by Clara, who will tell you to speak to Sara
  2. when you speak to Sara she will give you jars and tell you to collect your cum
  3. Next you go home and do your first cum collection in your room, (evening or night)
    then and only then :p
  4. you get fap options in the school toilet
Edit: the first step preceeding getting caught by clara, is "go to class" from there go have the fap that clara discovers

Last edited:

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
where is the printer? i've read someone saying it's in my room behind a chair but i don't see anything similar

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes