Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone get this bug before?
Yes, but it's not so much a bug as a coding "feature" -- a feature of poor coding skills. Pick either, doesn't matter.
It's one of the 400+ fixes the devteam says they are working on right now to release v0.82.4c.

Reactions: Ernatio D
Nov 15, 2021
So events happened out of sequence, and now I have "Search for the ball with Becca". From reading the thread is that supposed to lead to the Harry scene I've already had, and now unclearable? Or is it a separate event I'm not figuring out?

Edit: nevermind, it sorted itself out in spite of the silliness of getting the retrieve the ball quest before losing it

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So events happened out of sequence, and now I have "Search for the ball with Becca". From reading the thread is that supposed to lead to the Harry scene I've already had, and now unclearable? Or is it a separate event I'm not figuring out?

Edit: nevermind, it sorted itself out in spite of the silliness of getting the retrieve the ball quest before losing it
Yeah that quest has been out of sequence for many versions now, one day he'll fix it and those of us who have gotten used to it will be fucked :ROFLMAO:.

badpandaman1

May 1, 2022
I appreciate the coincidence that you have your response twice within your post. We've seen this at least once before in this thread - but on a Windows 10 playthrough. #23,173 The player edited their own Windows Registry to get rid of some quests to make it work - last we heard from them they were still troubleshooting. #23,182

Based upon that, I see two options available without starting over from game day one:
  • Go back to a previous save before the current one (hopefully you save in more than one slot). If you have more than one previous save - if the first attempt doesn't work, try another?
  • You could also see if by triggering another quest that it corrects this one. You are at about 30% open, you might have the opportunity to pull the mysterious book from the Library in one of the three bookshelves which starts another quest line. And then come back to try this again?
Maybe there is someone else who has had success fixing the me and becca have class bug who will see this if neither of those two options work.
Hey it me again. I deleted each quest/interactable one by one and still wasn't able to unfuck it :(

So sadly im not sure that solution is actually one.

So I decided to just start over from scratch, but im now encountering yet ANOTHER crash when entering the classroom for the same quest, but its not duplicated in the log this time. So its just something with the classroom scenes I suspect.

Nov 15, 2021
Yeah that quest has been out of sequence for many versions now, one day he'll fix it and those of us who have gotten used to it will be fucked :ROFLMAO:.
There's a few little bits here and there that seem out of order in the narrative (like talking about losing your virginity after already having done it) but what was really going to bug me was if I had a quest in the quest log that I couldn't get rid of.

The only other one to really annoy me so far was "Find Becca" and Becca is literally everywhere I move around the town. But, no, don't find her there, find her somewhere else.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There's a few little bits here and there that seem out of order in the narrative (like talking about losing your virginity after already having done it) but what was really going to bug me was if I had a quest in the quest log that I couldn't get rid of.

The only other one to really annoy me so far was "Find Becca" and Becca is literally everywhere I move around the town. But, no, don't find her there, find her somewhere else.
Yup, I've said it before and I'll say it again this update was a train wreck, a bunch of it looks like someone dropped the queue cards and failed to take the time to put them back in order, + failure to clean up extra copies of NPCS. Fingers crossed it'll be better next update.

Nov 15, 2021
Yup, I've said it before and I'll say it again this update was a train wreck, a bunch of it looks like someone dropped the queue cards and failed to take the time to put them back in order, + failure to clean up extra copies of NPCS. Fingers crossed it'll be better next update.
Not a great time for me to start then. I started it online the other day on Lewdspot and then saw in the comments there was an update so looked for it here. Playing two entirely different prologues back to back was weird, and the old one seemed better.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not a great time for me to start then. I started it online the other day on Lewdspot and then saw in the comments there was an update so looked for it here. Playing two entirely different prologues back to back was weird, and the old one seemed better.
This one seemed to be an attempt at doing a few new things, I think the new intro will be better if he can get his ducks in a row.. Just wish he'd spend more time on the basics, get the foundation sorted before trying to get fancy with the upstairs.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
I installed cameras into pricillas room and there hasn't been a quest with her since. I talked to her in the halway and she was acting wierd/ nicer to the mc and i was like eh? then I spoke to becca and she was acting differently. The last scene I has with her was the first meet up into her room. Now I have a scene with clara and the mc talked about becca wanting to be in between pricillas thighs? is this just out of order questing stuff or has it skipped scenes that I'm ment to see. Think I might start from the beginning and follow a guide -.-

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I installed cameras into pricillas room and there hasn't been a quest with her since. I talked to her in the halway and she was acting wierd/ nicer to the mc and i was like eh? then I spoke to becca and she was acting differently. The last scene I has with her was the first meet up into her room. Now I have a scene with clara and the mc talked about becca wanting to be in between pricillas thighs? is this just out of order questing stuff or has it skipped scenes that I'm ment to see. Think I might start from the beginning and follow a guide -.-
#23,582

Reactions: Ernatio D
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes