princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Man... I have so much hate towards those kind of comments... Who's the " we " ? Did I tell you I want more Danny content ? Did anyone in this thread told you " hey, james post we want more danny "?

Why don't you say " I " ? Assume full responsibility and your tastes if you like this kind of fetish. I simply can't bear pplz hiding behind " we ". I'm not in your " we ". So, speak for yourself.
Dude got mad as hell :ROFLMAO:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
We need more Danny content
Man... I have so much hate towards those kind of comments... Who's the " we " ? Did I tell you I want more Danny content ? Did anyone in this thread told you " hey, james post we want more danny "?

Why don't you say " I " ? Assume full responsibility and your tastes if you like this kind of fetish. I simply can't bear pplz hiding behind " we ". I'm not in your " we ". So, speak for yourself.
so triggered! I totally understand, I'm pedantic too :geek:, though you do realise jamespete might be 2 people sharing one account right? a James and a Pete! they may even be royalty for all we know (though maybe that should that be weewee?, (or is that just the french?, I have sooo much to learn :unsure:))

Regardless,
We need more Danny content !
(by "we" I do of course mean me, James and Pete. (but not Kakato :p)

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
what is the normal gap between the patreon version being released to sponsers and hitting f95, ie getting v0.68.2b
There is no normal gap - otherwise we'd have it by now. I can't remember ever getting a "patreon-only" version here ... not saying we have or have not, but it doesn't come to mind.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
so triggered! I totally understand, I'm pedantic too :geek:, though you do realise jamespete might be 2 people sharing one account right? a James and a Pete! they may even be royalty for all we know (though maybe that should that be weewee?, (or is that just the french?, I have sooo much to learn :unsure:))

Regardless,
We need more Danny content !
(by "we" I do of course mean me, James and Pete. (but not Kakato :p)
Two people ? I'm not stupid. There are dozens of cowards hiding behind several accounts/profiles here. Several dudes who joined years back and post stupid #@@ like " update " as their first post. It has always been like this on forums. Not only on F95. Didn't want to lose my time (again) to point out that Dude is using a fake profile. I just don't like pplz using " we " and talking on my behalf. We = All of us. You are free to like any fetish you like. I'm not here to spit on/troll/criticize fetishes. I just don't like the use of " we ".

You like Danny too? Suit yourself. I don't care. Just don't use " we ".

And what does French has to do with this conversation ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Two people ? I'm not stupid. There are dozens of cowards hiding behind several accounts/profiles here. Several dudes who joined years back and post stupid #@@ like " update " as their first post. It has always been like this on forums. Not only on F95. Didn't want to lose my time (again) to point out that Dude is using a fake profile. I just don't like pplz using " we " and talking on my behalf. We = All of us. You are free to like any fetish you like. I'm not here to spit on/troll/criticize fetishes. I just don't like the use of " we ".

You like Danny too? Suit yourself. I don't care. Just don't use " we ".

I admit the inspiration for my post was to tweak you a little for overreacting, but I'm not a troll and am not interested in causing you genuine upset, so please believe that nothing I say in this post intended as anything except sincere curiosity and/or calm discourse.

I really don't understand why you are so triggered,
  1. Two people ? I'm not stupid.
    I know lots of people who share accounts for various sites with their flatmates and significant others
    (it's really not such an uncommon thing, particularly sites like this where the intent is almost exclusively downloading content to a communal device)
  2. There are dozens of cowards hiding behind several accounts/profiles here
    I don't doubt there may be some who do this. I personally can't think why they would or why you care!
  3. Several dudes who joined years back and post stupid
    People lurk, is that a crime? I imagine the majority of members here never post, hell I bet the majority don't read any of the threads, they only post when something really catches their fancy and like most NooBs they make mistakes in netiquette.
    (Obviously this is just supposition on my part, I don't have access to any of the relevant stats)
    Why let this upset you? people do stupid shit, thats life.
  4. to point out that Dude is using a fake profile
    How is it fake, this is no profile on that account that I can see so how can it be fake? and again even if it was why would any of us care
  5. I just don't like pplz using " we " and talking on my behalf
    I don't beleive anyone is going to accept one members use of "we" to mean the entire membership. "We" just signifies more than one person or one person with delusions of granduer.

It was an attempt at a joke,if I spelled it "oui oui" would you understand then?
French for Yes Yes, phonetically spelled "weewee"

I don't care. Just don't use " we ".
I'll say this as nicely as I can, If I feel like saying "we" I will say "we", I sorry if this triggers you, but you need to learn "we" means multiple people are being represented, not "all" people.

Last edited:

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
where can i find Collars?
If what you are looking for is what I think it is ... there is a door in the store which has what you are looking for.
can someone help me i cant save the game i click on the button and nothing appears is there a bugfix for this?
I haven't heard that one before. If you have not done a lot - I would quit and restart and see if that fixes it. I don't think you can play it directly from the zipped file, but if you are, you should unzip the game onto your hard drive to play.

If neither of those do it, delete the game and unzip it again, try again. If that doesn't work, delete the game, turn your computer off and on again, unzip the game, try again.

Also, when you are trying these, make sure you do not have any mods running. I think the only mod is the gallery unlocker - but I could be wrong. Either way, if you are trying to troubleshoot - always start with a clean install. If you aren't using mods and this still doesn't help - sorry. You could ask again with screenshot(s), just so we can see what you see.
I've place 3 cameras in priscila's house and continue seeing message about need place another camera. It'ss Buggy!
You may think you actually placed them, but just to be sure (from walkthrough on Mejoress): Priscilla's house (plumber outfit) > place the 3 cameras > 1) bathroom/shower > 2) Priscilla’s room /big wall mirror > 3) round footstool/chair to the right of the room

Screenshot(s) may help us if you still have the problem after double-checking.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Are the content revamping is mostly art of characters or background? I mean don't get me wrong, I like when a development team continues to polish their games but at this speed its wise if they focus on the background more than the character scenes. I've noticed several old scenes that has been revamped would have dialogues written from the old scenes still on it. Kinda breaking the immersion a bit there especially if the dialogue is about vaginal penetration but the images are blowjobs(or was it the other way around?).

I think the focus on background revamp and characters (for the animation purpose) should be the second focus next to content to avoid the audience from feeling the content draughts for too much. Maybe after a few character path is done they can revisit and revamp some scenes if they liked.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
If what you are looking for is what I think it is ... there is a door in the store which has what you are looking for.

I haven't heard that one before. If you have not done a lot - I would quit and restart and see if that fixes it. I don't think you can play it directly from the zipped file, but if you are, you should unzip the game onto your hard drive to play.

If neither of those do it, delete the game and unzip it again, try again. If that doesn't work, delete the game, turn your computer off and on again, unzip the game, try again.

Also, when you are trying these, make sure you do not have any mods running. I think the only mod is the gallery unlocker - but I could be wrong. Either way, if you are trying to troubleshoot - always start with a clean install. If you aren't using mods and this still doesn't help - sorry. You could ask again with screenshot(s), just so we can see what you see.

You may think you actually placed them, but just to be sure (from walkthrough on Mejoress): Priscilla's house (plumber outfit) > place the 3 cameras > 1) bathroom/shower > 2) Priscilla’s room /big wall mirror > 3) round footstool/chair to the right of the room

Screenshot(s) may help us if you still have the problem after double-checking.
thanks! And one more question...how to earn money :D i cant remember

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
I got the Quest to install 3 cameras, I've installed another 2 in the bathroom and in the bedroom, this is the remaining part, where should I install it? I've tried pressing on each side but nothing happen, can someone put a mark or something on where to attach the camera?

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I got the Quest to install 3 cameras, I've installed another 2 in the bathroom and in the bedroom, this is the remaining part, where should I install it? I've tried pressing on each side but nothing happen, can someone put a mark or something on where to attach the camera?
Bathroom : Shower
Bedroom : Mirror and stool

Reactions: ~J&F~

jed999

May 26, 2021
Playing this one for the first time, has an interesting story and good game flow so far.

Not a fan of the censored feel when body parts disappear during sex scenes.

I did not have to walk through endless screens searching for the next trigger as has become the norm for almost all the RPGM games lately and for that I say well done.

All and all 4/5 so far

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Why the janitor gets the maximum sex scenes man. In every update, 50% scenes are Clara's and the main update gets fucked up. Danny , Chantelle, tiffany get far and far away because of this shit. First the 6-7 months wait and then this disappointment.
I'd agree with you except for the fact that you said Danny we do not need much more Danny contact not for a while block out other characters besides Danny but yeah put Clara and the mom on the back burner put Becca on the back burner we need that blonde chick who hasn't even taken the dick yet

Reactions: jackkun123
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes