Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone has a save that starts with the new content?
I don't want to replay the whole game again
#6 and #1 here.
Stuck at 32,5% with the map button !
What can i do ?
#8 and #1 here.
Or if you mean the map button is grayed out and
  • You're in the store: click on the doors to the right side of the counter.
  • You're in front of Becca/Sara's home: click on the button in the lower right that says to your house, or something similar.

Reactions: crisbr and APoc1

babado

Jun 24, 2018
after over an hour without penetration i used the cheat to look at the gallery and to be frank a LOT of these tags should get shelved. i came for anal sex, hopefully anal rape, and was sorely disapointed on both counts.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
after over an hour without penetration i used the cheat to look at the gallery and to be frank a LOT of these tags should get shelved. i came for anal sex, hopefully anal rape, and was sorely disapointed on both counts.
The cheat only unlocks the "reworked" gallery in the current version - that's not much of the actual entire gallery.

There are anal plugs, several characters with anal sex scenes ... and as for rape, it's in there as well - both the nonconsensual and the forced definitions used by F95.

If you only played an hour - you have quite a bit of game time left ... you're looking at 120+ in-game days minimum - there are quite a few players with over 200 in-game days.

Reactions: hamvuiwa and APoc1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
154 scenes and 1338 images in the original CG gallery, there are some pretty vivid images in this game for the anal lover, the main rape will probably be on the NTR route, (the big story element being a gang that drugs and sells women as Sex slaves)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: APoc1

ZulaHeatseeker

Oct 27, 2021
some of my mission are missing, the game is showing only the anytime missions, but not the morning, day and evening missions, someone knows how to solve it?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
some of my mission are missing, the game is showing only the anytime missions, but not the morning, day and evening missions, someone knows how to solve it?
That's not a problem nor a bug. There are times when you will only have anytime tasks, only morning, only day, only evening, only night. Just go complete your quest tasks that are listed.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
So, I started the newest version. Just reached the scene in the storage room after you get the key from Toy.

Opinions:
I REALLY dislike Taksh, I wasn't expecting that.
He's a Summeertime Saga Eric, except worst in everything.
I feel like he's not just a superfluous addition, but actively detrimental to MC's characters interactions.
I think he would have been more likeable if he wasn't to be MC's supposed best friend but just another student, especially as his role in the story is almost non-existent (yet?) outside the begin.
I think his only good point is his mom, who is at least an interesting design.

I'm... unsure about Pennyworth? Does he influence anything beside that bathroom scene yet?
TrapMC is cute though.

Max should NTR the whole cast. He best boy.

The "Anytime" missions are bullshit, most if not all of them can happen only at specific times.
Plus a number of continuity mess-up and label-less options.
i think this update should have been a complete reboot instead of trying to keep the old events.

I'll probably write another post once I complete the current version.

Still thinking development would have been much faster and better by using Ren'py, I don't see anything requiring Unity as engine.

jed999

May 26, 2021
This game is a total disaster, it's almost like the guide and walkthrough are made for a different game.
Every update gets a bit more buggy and convoluted

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This game is a total disaster, it's almost like the guide and walkthrough are made for a different game.
This game doesn't have a walkthrough!, it has a hints system.. and yup the game is buggy.

Reactions: Count Morado

whiteblur135

Oct 8, 2019
I'm stuck on Clare's progress I have the super glue but every time I click on her in the bathroom she just says she has to get back to work and it advances the time

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I played the v0.82.4b version. I did all of the hints except the "friend guy hitting on girls". I never found that one.

Anyway THERE WAS NO SEX WITH THE MC EVER. There were a couple of pictures of the women being in scenes with other people, or like sunbathing (NTR?). Anyway what the heck?
I saw an old walkthrough and it looked like in previous versions there was a lot more action............

Did I miss something?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Android save files pls
#6 and #1 in the FAQ above
So, I started the newest version. Just reached the scene in the storage room after you get the key from Toy.

Opinions:
I'll probably write another post once I complete the current version.

Still thinking development would have been much faster and better by using Ren'py, I don't see anything requiring Unity as engine.
I agree with you about Taksh - and a quite a bit of the changes in this version. That said, we don't know what plans UberPie has for any of these characters (but again, I think this was added bullshit that wasn't needed for the story line based upon what we know right now). We all know Max will not do any of that while the game is on Patreon. Yup, the quests are a mess (they were before the revamp with the sandbox-like aspects - and they only got worse with this update).

If you're looking at just shooting the shit with other players, feel free to post your impressions here. But you do know that UberPie never comes here and he has final word on everything with the game. If you're writing this in hopes to have the devteam consider ideas or suggestions - best to try their discord linked on the front page. At least UberPie reads those pages sometimes. If you're wanting to write a review - there is a review tab at the top of this page and will affect the star rating of the game.
Like Stil996 said there isn't a guide/walkthrough for this version of the game. They did a revamp for this version. However, 95% of the quests are from the old version and you can find help with pieces of the old guides/walkthroughs/video playthroughs if you get stuck. But you can't follow them from Day One through to the end.
I played the v0.82.4b version. I did all of the hints except the "friend guy hitting on girls". I never found that one.

Anyway THERE WAS NO SEX WITH THE MC EVER. There were a couple of pictures of the women being in scenes with other people, or like sunbathing (NTR?). Anyway what the heck?
I saw an old walkthrough and it looked like in previous versions there was a lot more action............

Did I miss something?
Yup. You are missing a lot of stuff. You should do that hitting on girls task. Sounds like you are on about 10% of opened scenes (as shown in the top center of your game window) and maybe day 20? There are over 120 game days in this version with some people well over 200 game days before they complete the game. A "speedrun" of this version (skipping through most dialogue and scenes) took me 12 hours - so you have some time to put in. You will come to several points in the game where it says "no quests at this time" or similar.
When that happens - see #8 and #1 in the FAQ above.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterPan26

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Someone tell me if I stay in 68. Do I have to play it all over again? one more thing, where is the save?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Someone tell me if I stay in 68. Do I have to play it all over again? one more thing, where is the save?
#7, #6, #5, and #1 in the FAQ three posts above yours.
Short answer: 95% of this game is from previous versions - this was mostly a revamp/rework/add sandbox-like elements update. If you haven't started the update yet, wait because of bugfixes. Yes, you will have to start all over again. The save is written to the Windows Registry on PC.

Reactions: jxd

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Danny is so fucking primed to be called Daniela and take the MCs cock inside his tight little femboy ass. I've been waiting for years man.
Patience comes to those who wait. In this case I'll be cumming so hard he'll be coughing up globs of cum when I'm done with him whenever we get the opportunity to bone him.

Reactions: MCDom
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes