Berserwulf

Oct 3, 2021
9.3% scenes.
I've only got 1 task to do and it's "Study is not waiting!". I have done everything I can think off, visited everywhere, talked to everyone and still nothing.
If anyone knows if I'm missing something or it's bugged please tell me.
You have to click Becca in the classroom (you will see her from the back)

Reactions: funbahg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi is there a way I can get an older save?
See #4 here #24,560
I'm stuck in this office and can't find anything to help me out?????
View attachment 2030100
We don't know how you got there and what you are attempting to do there. All we know is you you don't have a button. With the map grayed, are you supposed to be finding something or talking to Walter as part of a quest? If not, it looks as though you were either skipping dialogue using CTRL or the SKIP box was checked and it caused Unity to hang or you were mashing the mouse button so much that it could have caused the hang.

Three suggestions:
  1. See if pressing space bar will reactivate the option button
  2. ALT+TAB out and then click back in to see if will reactivate option button
  3. Save to a new save slot, exit application, restart application, load save to see if it reactivates the button.
If none of those work, you will need to load one of your previous saves and progress. It's a good idea to save in a new save slot every other morning or so - just in case something like this happens while the game is still under development.

malsorte190

Jul 8, 2021
I imagine it's done like this to drive home the point that she is somewhat innocent, that she isn't just having a consensual fling, I've got a suspicion that this is going to be quite common on the NTR branch as it's one of the few ways the player can see scenes that are happening behind the MC's back.
I hope that's not going to be the case:cry: and he decides to just continue the story as NTR from the point where the MC was asked to take medication or not and we just play as him.
Adding multiple characters and changing to their perspective may also be too much work and hassle to implement for Uber and his crew.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I hope that's not going to be the case:cry: and he decides to just continue the story as NTR from the point where the MC was asked to take medication or not and we just play as him.
Adding multiple characters and changing to their perspective may also be too much work and hassle to implement for Uber and his crew.
I don't see how it would take extra work, there are no fancy sandbox mechanics at play here, just basic Linear story telling, likely using the same sex scenes as the Alpha route, just with a black cock instead of a white one.
As Blue loses control of the situation he becomes less relevant, you need to hand off that control to someone else.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
[Teaser] Comic-con #3
It’s always nice to see all manner of folks throwing themselves into the fandoms they love the most!
Streaming to you LIVE from your bedrooms and living rooms!
We have a lot of exciting things to show you and a whole host of some AMAZING cosplays upcoming in this year's MAJOR COMPETITION EVENT!

The latest convention is simply going to be…electrifying!

With love,
The Taffy Tales Team

e45ad69d0250492f67964e066b6e9f1a.png

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
[Teaser] Comic-con #3
It’s always nice to see all manner of folks throwing themselves into the fandoms they love the most!
Streaming to you LIVE from your bedrooms and living rooms!
We have a lot of exciting things to show you and a whole host of some AMAZING cosplays upcoming in this year's MAJOR COMPETITION EVENT!

The latest convention is simply going to be…electrifying!

With love,
The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2030867
NTR route. He'll probably come for Mia,Stacy,Becca, and Priscilla.

Reactions: Kopytko113
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes