Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Im saying that because Darnell was talking with that blonde guy about preparing a girl for the club
I know and what I am saying is don't worry. Though, because you are already showing signs of anxiety and looking at your signature -- you might want to consider stopping now
There are at least 4 tags from your signature that raises red flags to me with you playing Taffy Tales

1663647042815.png

There are scenes with urination. There is a section of play in the late-middle that you play as Mary for awhile. There is rape involved in this game. The MC does have sex with a couple, and two LIs do have lesbian sex without him (though they share photos).

And yes, the preview of what NTR could be in the game is hidden behind two warnings (and the preview isn't even NTR for NTR folks), not the next update but the one after will be nothing but the separate NTR story line development.

1663647127320.png

Reactions: TheRedMinister398

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I know and what I am saying is don't worry. Though, because you are already showing signs of anxiety and looking at your signature -- you might want to consider stopping now
There are at least 4 tags from your signature that raises red flags to me with you playing Taffy Tales

View attachment 2053817

There are scenes with urination. There is a section of play in the late-middle that you play as Mary for awhile. There is rape involved in this game. The MC does have sex with a couple, and two LIs do have lesbian sex without him (though they share photos).

And yes, the preview of what NTR could be in the game is hidden behind two warnings (and the preview isn't even NTR for NTR folks), not the next update but the one after will be nothing but the separate NTR story line development.

View attachment 2053820
Yes i have that stuff that i dislike but i dont care about it, just the NTR stuff, but if NTR is something i can avoid i play though xD

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Damn i tried the gallery unlocky and because of that my game doesnt open now, where is the save files so i can save it before redownloading?

faddy_007

May 11, 2020
Hello Guys,, i am kinda stuck over here as i am unable to enter the ice skating area in the mall it shows ""???"" Any ideas ?? 1.jpg

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Count Morado The game is pretty good tbh, i see nothing to worry :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Worry if you feel like worrying? Why are you asking permission for this? :p
There is no NTR unless you choose it, ie there will be a big text box asking what you want, one of the options will have "NTR CONTENT" next to it.

Last edited:

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
See #12 below and I recommend #1, as well, since it would have gotten you your answer in under 2 minutes rather than wait for over 2 hours.
Holy fucking shit, thank you for posting this! I try to look up my questions usually on threads, but the results from the search function were usually dog shit, like posts from 2019, then 2021, then 2019 again, etc. I had no idea I had to go to my own account settings to change the search results (stupid system btw, if any of the site mods are reading this) Thank you so much for showing me this, my life just got a million times easier!

Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Holy fucking shit, thank you for posting this! I try to look up my questions usually on threads, but the results from the search function were usually dog shit, like posts from 2019, then 2021, then 2019 again, etc. I had no idea I had to go to my own account settings to change the search results (stupid system btw, if any of the site mods are reading this) Thank you so much for showing me this, my life just got a million times easier!
go into preferences and change your search options to Most recent, fuck knows why the default is so fucked up.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I'm liking the game and I dig the art style, but holy shit mc is such an annoying bitch. And the game weirdly focuses on tyrone quite a bit...

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone, we've now begun play-testing the latest build, and we're currently in the process of ironing out bugs and general quality assurance. This update is considerably sizable, we will keep you guys informed on our progress!
…I think that dress might just be a size too small… Not that I'm complaining!
As always, thank you all for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible.
-The Taffy Tales Team
a673e369f369e576137e4581c5f70338.png

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes