Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
in a previous safe it said in to-do list "peek on the girls" but I could not find them anywhere.
the girls showers at the school, go to the back area of the school, get the ladder and go in through the second story windows overlooking the track

Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
latest update is out for highest tier patrons
Someone kind, do your thing
Any hero?
update is out !!!!!!!!
What is out is the alpha-testing version.
"*A few days of alpha-testing* Taffy Tales v.0.89.8a (patreon-only) for Legendary Pies
VERY IMPORTANT! The finished release will then be available after we’ve stamped out the bugs in about 1-3 days, we hope."
Do you want a very buggy alpha-testing version that you guys are all gonna complain about and then have to restart again when the stable version is released... or do you want at least let the alpha-testing complete and then get the version that gets released to the Epic Pies after as many bugs are worked out as possible?

Sep 29, 2021
What is out is the alpha-testing version.

Do you want a very buggy alpha-testing version that you guys are all gonna complain about and then have to restart again when the stable version is released... or do you want at least let the alpha-testing complete and then get the version that gets released to the Epic Pies after as many bugs are worked out as possible?

I've play Alpha-testing version. It was OK, i didnt find any bugs

Reactions: tombacardy
Sep 29, 2021
Please also share the code since you've already shared the update.
save code?
any codes?
save code: ocusar
cheat: dilder

Hero, Is there an android version?
no

Guys,

F95 rules are crystal clear: you MUST ask for updates in the REQUEST subforum. You MUST NOT ask in the game's thread.
Lol. I saw someone done something like this before

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes