Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The NTR route is not supposed to be in this edition of the game, but only in the next one?
there isn't an NTR route in this version, there is an option to be a pimp that has been labeled "NTR" presumably to warn the snowflakes who don't know what NTR is and don't realise that "pimping" means other guys will fuck the girl you are choosing to "pimp out"

Last edited:

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Yo the im stuck in the step at night "Wheres that voice coming from" - Been everywhere and have no clue what to look for

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
will the next update-ntr route released in about 3-4 ?
from what i understand it will be a completely separate route from the current route that will begin in the start of the game, so all the scenes in the game now won't appear in the ntr route?
if that's the case at i won't mind if most of the scenes art in the ntr route will be edited from current art in scenes, if that will make the update progress faster

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
will the next update-ntr route released in about 3-4 ?
from what i understand it will be a completely separate route from the current route that will begin in the start of the game, so all the scenes in the game now won't appear in the ntr route?
if that's the case at i won't mind if most of the scenes art in the ntr route will be edited from current art in scenes, if that will make the update progress faster
From what I hear I think the the next update might be the one the Cuck route becomes an option.
I imagine most of the NTR scenes will be almost unchanged, except maybe changing a white cock into a black cock, I imagine it'll mostly be dialogue changes. I hope it'll be new art/scenes, but I won't be holding my breath.

Reactions: mrttao

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
maybe try playing it before complaining, there are new scenes for almost all the established characters
Oh wait I checked again and realized this changelog isn't updated and I read the last one smh so that one is my bad. Though tbh devs still lazy as fuck considering what they make tbh.

Reactions: Stil996
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes