Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Sometimes the built in walkthrough is not clear "How is mom getting on" but i cannot find her except in the kitchen in the morning or afternoon in front of the house which are basic interactions

Sep 1, 2019
I can't find the roadmap anywhere. Is it in the game? If it is can someone screenshot it and post it? That would be much appreciated.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sometimes the built in walkthrough is not clear "How is mom getting on" but i cannot find her except in the kitchen in the morning or afternoon in front of the house which are basic interactions
If you are not playing the new content (v.0.85.1a and earlier):
If you are playing the new content: #25,053
I can't find the roadmap anywhere. Is it in the game? If it is can someone screenshot it and post it? That would be much appreciated.
What roadmap - you mean a walkthrough typed up somewhere? There is none. See the two links above.

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
That narrows it down on how we can help. In the v0.89.8a there is one alternative version in the kitchen with Mary fully dressed (whether you choose kiss or slap). Go back an play that part over with the other choice and you'll fill your gallery.

Then there are the two optional Danny sections and the one optional Violet section.
Lol ok sorry whats the danny one i dont have it

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
there is no significant femdom in this game right now in regard to the MC, right now the the only path for him is the Alpha route, so the Femdom options for him are very limited.
  • there is some minor Femdom from the Teacher (Sara) as she tries to assert control, (Two scenes where she has limited sucess)
  • there is some Femdom from Gerda in regard to her husband (the cuck),
  • there is some minor implied femdom from Mia (she's a rather assertive Trap), and
  • There is some femdom From Priscilla in regard to Becca, (with some attempted/failed femdom on the MC)
When the NTR Route is released I have to believe some or all those characters will Dom the fuck out of the MC
Mia is a trap too. Damn it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gizmogobum

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
>This patch contains many different fixes, which remove almost all known bugs.
>It has no new scenes or new content compared to the previous version.

oh god this set off my "that's bullshit" senses, months of waiting and THIS is what he has to show, this is unjustifiable and i hope its a one time thing

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
>This patch contains many different fixes, which remove almost all known bugs.
>It has no new scenes or new content compared to the previous version.

oh god this set off my "that's bullshit" senses, months of waiting and THIS is what he has to show, this is unjustifiable and i hope its a one time thing
You're reading the changelog for the update that came out in April/May v0.85.1a.
The version available for download is v0.89.8a.

The changelog for this version has not been copied/pasted to the OP.
After following Darnell and Tiffany I got "There are no more quests for now" what am I supposed to do?
See: #25,053

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017

What roadmap - you mean a walkthrough typed up somewhere? There is none. See the two links above.
which video shows me how to get a job? lol there's 4 quests that need money and no job

Sep 1, 2019

Nah like... a roadmap showing what things are planned for what updates. I remember seeing it for the mega update for the mom and Danny.

Reactions: daniellwtf

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Majordeathwish said:
Nah like... a roadmap showing what things are planned for what updates. I remember seeing it for the mega update for the mom and Danny.
More information on the next update is at least days away, if not longer. Beyond that, there's not a roadmap. This is the alpha-testing version of this update. They now have to fix any bugs reported so that the people who subscribe at $10 per month can get the update officially.

But here, see #12 in the FAQ Spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haraje25 said:
What was Tiff's computer password?
https://f95zone.to/search/221685995/?q=computer+password&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
And I recommend looking at #1 in the FAQ Spoiler above, as well.
lorenz21 said:
im missing 7 new scenes? are those trap contents? since i dont anymore quest after tv foot scene with tiffany.
If you skipped Danny as Vivian lewd/sex scenes - then you can assume that those are the ones you are missing.
See #6 in the FAQ Spoiler above.
AlbericEtzel said:
Where's that voice coming from?
See #8 in the FAQ Spoiler above, and I recommend #1, as well.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2019
I have little to zero hope then. It's been 2 almost 3 years. If it was planned, its so far on the back burner and everything else is being extended to point of perpetually. Thanks, I give up on this game.

In the future if anyone searches "femdom" for this game, its a pass, not worth it.
I believe the word you are looking for is perpetuity, and you would be wise to give up all hope because at this rate the route they've been working on for 3 years won't be done ever. I can see where all the hate comes from on these games that stay in development for years now. Even if this game did have what you wanted it wouldn't be worth it becuase they have artificially extended the game with myriad bullshit, the amount of actual work they have put in thus far probably could have been done in a matter of weeks.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes