geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
No, netori is when you steal someone else's lover away. Becca is cheating on Danny with you. (Danny is cheating on her too when he's dressed as Vivian).

There actually is some netorase this update with Violet, you get the option of pimping her out for money.
Umm not sure about that - Becca is with Danny as a friend, not as his girlfriend. She doesn't see him as a boyfriend, and Danny is just happy when Becca is close to him (they haven't even kissed) - so how is she cheating? Did I miss a scene where Danny and Becca became an "official couple"?

lorenz21

Jan 14, 2018
More information on the next update is at least days away, if not longer. Beyond that, there's not a roadmap. This is the alpha-testing version of this update. They now have to fix any bugs reported so that the people who subscribe at $10 per month can get the update officially.

But here, see #12 in the FAQ Spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

https://f95zone.to/search/221685995/?q=computer+password&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
And I recommend looking at #1 in the FAQ Spoiler above, as well.

If you skipped Danny as Vivian lewd/sex scenes - then you can assume that those are the ones you are missing.
See #6 in the FAQ Spoiler above.
More information on the next update is at least days away, if not longer. Beyond that, there's not a roadmap. This is the alpha-testing version of this update. They now have to fix any bugs reported so that the people who subscribe at $10 per month can get the update officially.

https://f95zone.to/search/221685995/?q=computer+password&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

If you skipped Danny as Vivian lewd/sex scenes - then you can assume that those are the ones you are missing.

See #8 in the FAQ Spoiler above, and I recommend #1, as well.

See #8 in the FAQ Spoiler above, and I recommend #1, as well.

yup i skipped the danny scene purposely, but i didnt trigger the store chick..

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Umm not sure about that - Becca is with Danny as a friend, not as his girlfriend. She doesn't see him as a boyfriend, and Danny is just happy when Becca is close to him (they haven't even kissed) - so how is she cheating? Did I miss a scene where Danny and Becca became an "official couple"?
You buy lingerie for all your friends? In Danny's mind they are a couple and Becca knows it.

Reactions: Alandir

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The most neglected character in this game is Jennifer, I have almost no real content from the start of the game

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes