Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
why can't i find becca and pricilla?
in the note "pricilla and becca are probably hanging out at pricilla´s house or something"
I can't find it either. I find them in the backyard in the evening.But they say that I have things to do and as soon as I'm free.But I don't have any more tasks, I don't understand what I'm doing)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Seems to have "Female Protagonist" tag by accident
There is a section of about 20 days where you have to play as Mary in the middle of the game.
I can't find it either. I find them in the backyard in the evening.But they say that I have things to do and as soon as I'm free.But I don't have any more tasks, I don't understand what I'm doing)
Did you knock on her front door?
You should probably check out this post: #25,052
Or this one: #25,304 -- I recommend reading #8 and #1

Reactions: Dreamsy

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
why is it even an option to download Windows version and Mac if the windows has the mac version?

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
"priscilla and becca are probably hanging out at priscilla's house or something"
I was at her home morning , day and night no one was there

Reactions: kortoy1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"priscilla and becca are probably hanging out at priscilla's house or something"
I was at her home morning , day and night no one was there
they are definitely there, there are 4 time periods, did you try evening? otherwise looks like you might be bugged, try reloading a save.

Reactions: nnt25

Zhiv

Sep 29, 2018
During the quest "the principal has a spare key" the map shortcut is locked and now I am stuck in the Girl's showers. Any suggestions?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
During the quest "the principal has a spare key" the map shortcut is locked and now I am stuck in the Girl's showers. Any suggestions?
you should be able to exit by clicking one of the edges of the screen IIRC

Reactions: Zhiv
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes