Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm a little confused, so the NTR version will have every content in noNTR version, or they will be 2 different stories?
Everyones confused, I suspect Uber more than most, nothing for it but to wait and see what hes has done.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
why all peeps are confused? two separate games (stand alone) you just download the path you want and play, content is updated separately too as two teams works on both routes
Because I'm not into NTR and the new version of the Harem game will be likely be a pathetic flavourless mush with the "Not NTR" removed.

Nov 15, 2021
One of the things that's so obvious in this game, and it is a flaw, is the obvious changes in direction it's taken over time. Is it a sandbox? Is it a VN? Will choices matter? What relevance will the alternative influences to Red play? There's various continuity errors, quests already occur in weird orders, certain lines are half-finished while others continue, with little regard for narrative structure, because polls voted in a certain way.

Now it's going in another new direction of two separate games that won't collide? So, basically, any conflict in the MC is a choice over which game to play, not a part of the story line itself any more.

This is inviting more of the issues the game has, regardless of which side of the NTR argument you fall on.

Reactions: APoc1 and hello.jpg

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
define flavor then so i can understand, how can they spice things up?
what are you talking about, have you played the game? every time they release an update there is incessant whining about NTR that isn't NTR, the only reason to release two version is if they cut out all the "NOT NTR".

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
One of the things that's so obvious in this game, and it is a flaw, is the obvious changes in direction it's taken over time. Is it a sandbox? Is it a VN? Will choices matter? What relevance will the alternative influences to Red play? There's various continuity errors, quests already occur in weird orders, certain lines are half-finished while others continue, with little regard for narrative structure, because polls voted in a certain way.

Now it's going in another new direction of two separate games that won't collide? So, basically, any conflict in the MC is a choice over which game to play, not a part of the story line itself any more.

This is inviting more of the issues the game has, regardless of which side of the NTR argument you fall on.
The most obvious flaw is that Uber has spent to much time listening to the whiners, instead of constantly rewriting it, he should have just gotten on with making whatever game he meant to make and let the chips fall were they may.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
The most obvious flaw is that Uber has spent to much time listening to the whiners, instead of constantly rewriting it, he should have just gotten on with making whatever game he meant to make and let the chips fall were they may.
I agree, the game is too good to whine about ntr. The fact that it can be avoided is good enough. By whining it's making more work for the dev. I've see the error of my ways.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
what are you talking about, have you played the game? every time they release an update there is incessant whining about NTR that isn't NTR, the only reason to release two version is if they cut out all the "NOT NTR".
aha i got you now, yea well, the NTR talk on discussion pages will never end, everyone with their own perspective. lets just wait and hope for the best :cool:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So what is this thread going to do once there are two versions , still thinking there needs to be a new thread for the new "NTR version" any thoughts people?

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
I am truly in awe that i just saw someone complain about NTR being its own standalone game, IF you LIKE NTR then just play the NTR STORY LINE, its that easy entire different writing team as the creator has two different ideas for the story and rather not mix them. I feel like people do not understand that writers have different strengths and weaknesses, one may genuinely be able to write NTR all the time with no writers block or lack of enjoyment at the end of the day writing what you enjoy can make things quick and easy while staying fun.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So what is this thread going to do once there are two versions , still thinking there needs to be a new thread for the new "NTR version" any thoughts people?
Yes.
I am truly in awe that i just saw someone complain about NTR being its own standalone game, IF you LIKE NTR then just play the NTR STORY LINE, its that easy entire different writing team as the creator has two different ideas for the story and rather not mix them. I feel like people do not understand that writers have different strengths and weaknesses, one may genuinely be able to write NTR all the time with no writers block or lack of enjoyment at the end of the day writing what you enjoy can make things quick and easy while staying fun.
Who are you complaining about? The game was intended to have NTR elements from nearly day one. It was a segment of whiners within the non-NTR fanbase that continues to pressure the developer to not include NTR into a game that was meant to feature NTR.

In fact, this was supposed to be the NTR update for the game - an update that NTR fans have been waiting for since the developer was pressured by non-NTR fans several years ago to cater to them. The entire update was to be solely focused on NTR since the non-NTR fans had had every update until now. But the non-NTR fans badgered the developer enough that he caved to their demands to give them content in this update, as well, and because some are so triggered that even an "optional" NTR scene makes them queasy, so now there will be two separate games of similar content for each of these two first routes (not just separate routes in one game, which was listed in the initial goals --- main route, NTR route, and "sharing" route).

Also, before anyone gets any ideas - I'm actually don't have any personal feelings about NTR, but it's not in my wheelhouse for interests. At the same time, I believe that developers should be free to create the game they want to see and with thousands of games to choose from, fans of any genre have ample choices rather than feeling like they should whine and bitch and moan that their particular genre is or is not included or if their despised genre is in a game or not until it creates a toxic atmosphere and/or developers think they need to alter their vision or people will bail on the game.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Two shit-shows? I say, funnel that shit into a single cesspool for ease of wiping.

I think I took the metaphor too far. Almost went full Lahey.
My fear is the whole thread getting nuked by the Mod's because people can't behave themselves when discussing things they disagree about.

But i love your analogy :giggle:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Two shit-shows?
the whole thread getting nuked by the Mod's because people can't behave
I agree with APoc1

Of course, then the question is: which version gets this thread and which gets the new one? NTR version getting this thread: seems legit, particularly since all the comments regarding NTR are already in here (both for and against). This would mean the main route would get the new one so as not to have people read old comments and think the main route had NTR included. Also it would make sense to rename the "main route/version" to "harem route/version."

Also, while I'm here, it's been almost two weeks - if there those are wondering why there is talk about 2 games, one for harem route and one for NTR route, see #12 which includes a quote from the developer Uberpie in the 12 December 2022 Patreon post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I agree with APoc1

Of course, then the question is: which version gets this thread and which gets the new one? NTR version getting this thread: seems legit, particularly since all the comments regarding NTR are already in here (both for and against). This would mean the main route would get the new one so as not to have people read old comments and think the main route had NTR included. Also it would make sense to rename the "main route/version" to "harem route/version."
Both games need new threads (nuke or archive this one). Neither will marry to the contents of this one, how many question will start,
"I searched this so don't yell at me, but it doesn't make sense!!"

PS Count Morado, can you dump some of the stuff from your Faq?, the screenshots for example, maybe post them separately somewhere and just reference the link, that way people replying to your post don't have to scroll down for half an hour :p

Silly Question have you tried asking the Mods to place the bulk of your Faq on the OP?

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Both games need new threads (nuke or archive this one). Neither will marry to the contents of this one, how many question will start,

PS Count Morado, can you dump some of the stuff from your Faq?, the screenshots for example, maybe post them separately somewhere and just reference the link, that way people replying to your post don't have to scroll down for half an hour :p

Silly Question have you tried asking the Mods to place the bulk of your Faq on the OP?
Hmmm locking this thread and making two new ones is an intriguing idea. I hide the screenshots behind a spoiler but I can see how the reply feature in the editor can cause a problem. Another idea is that they could link one of my posts in OP and I just update the one post. However, it would be self-serving for me to report my post for that suggestion.

Reactions: APoc1
Sep 29, 2021
I agree that we need seperate thread. This thread will be more comfy and less messed up. I'm gonna miss ntr debate though.
At least people will be talking about the plot/content instead.

Reactions: crabshank

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I agree with APoc1

Also, while I'm here, it's been almost two weeks - if there those are wondering why there is talk about 2 games, one for harem route and one for NTR route, see #12 which includes a quote from the developer Uberpie in the 12 December 2022 Patreon post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To me it should be the other way around being the game mainly up until this point has no real NTR. The new NTR version will be new and should get the new thread , but I think I like Stil996 's suggestion better than either of ours.
Both games need new threads (nuke or archive this one). Neither will marry to the contents of this one, how many question will start.
I think your on to something here also the added benefit of the easier search no one uses anyway :unsure::whistle::giggle:

I agree that we need seperate thread. This thread will be more comfy and less messed up. I'm gonna miss ntr debate though.
At least people will be talking about the plot/content instead.
Oh if you want NTR debate it will not be hard to find it probably in either thread if "they" do decide to separate the game versions into new thread's

Not sure who would be able to initiate the thread split, my guess is the Dev himself would have to and my hunch is he will not , being he almost never comes here any more. So as it was said earlier it will likely be a shit show in here...

Sep 29, 2021
Oh if you want NTR debate it will not be hard to find it probably in either thread if "they" do decide to separate the game versions into new thread's

Not sure who would be able to initiate the thread split, my guess is the Dev himself would have to and my hunch is he will not , being he almost never comes here any more. So as it was said earlier it will likely be a shit show in here...
I'm just joking. I don't really want NTR debate, i'm tired with that stuff. I found it funny because TT players complaining about it when it's completely optional route.

I think we must focuss on the content instead. That being said, I'm still wondering why did the cult kidnapped Gerda. I think she broke the rules because drug thingy

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes