Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
save 100%
?
All saves are written to the Windows Registry. See #4 in my FAQ at the top of this post. I also recommend #1
View attachment 2396917
The save files are weird, I hope it helps.
It's a 99,2% by the way.
Appdata/Localow/UberPie
That's only a PNG file, an image file. There is no save file. See #4 in my FAQ at the top of this post. I also recommend #1

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
For the NTR fans what pairings, would you like to see? For me
Darnell/Mary
Becca/The principal

Also I forgot the name of the rich blonde girl but it'd be hot for her to bully the new nerd character and he ends up fucking her.
Danny/Becca and her mom
Darnell/Mary and whatever the sister's name is
Clara/principle
Not sure about Anyone else. Especially Darnell's sister. Danny is also an odd situation. Maybe offering himself up to keep guys off his mom and Becca.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I want Danny and Clara to fuck honestly. He's already masturbated to her.
Danny/Becca and her mom
Darnell/Mary and whatever the sister's name is
Remember, incest is off the table while Uberpie is on Patreon. He already had to change the game's name and the MC's household relationships in order to stay on there.

Reactions: Djowa1 and capicoli

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Another thing with the NTR path is establishing relationships with MC and the non family characters. It's pretty weak ntr if it's just the MC hearing about so&so banging girls he's never even talked too. Why should MC care about some stranger. Pretty much just have it play like the main game but obviously sex scenes not going the MC's way.

Reactions: Katsuki45
Sep 29, 2021
For the NTR fans what pairings, would you like to see?
I'm invested on Mary X Darnell. They have good dynamic already lol. Can't wait for the gym CG

Also i put my interest on Sarah x Roger. I think the story itself teased the NTR route a litle bit.
Mary : Darnell, Alan
Sarah : Roger, Darnell
Gerda : Cult (?).. no clue
Clara : Principal Walter
Tiffany : Darnell, Roger(?)
Becca : Darnell, Danny
Stacy : Darnell
Priscilla : No clue
Chantelle :No clue

I want to see MC/Peter banging Darnell's mom in next update too. Her design is really good.

Sep 29, 2021
yup, managing to piss off both ends of the spectrum. Sometimes I wonder if Uber is the greatest troll who ever lived.
He is.

This scene haunt me, they blueballed us so much for this scene
Same, it haunt me too. I really liked "fake hypno" scenario that happened to her, it's reallyy good approach.

Talking about hypno... i recently found out Uberpie's previous game called Hypno Slave. Apparently he used several concept from that game into Taffy Tales.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes