Apr 9, 2022
Hi, I know it's already been asked many times, but I'm having a problem with unlocking the gym minigame. I've already checked other comments.
I got to the meet up in the gym and workout scene with Gerda and her man, but there is still nothing available to click on to start the minigame in the gym afterwards. I also have the "let's get back home after workout" questline, but nothing happens when I go home and pass the day.
One thing in particular is that I don't have the gym clothes in my inventory anymore before starting the meet-up (but sometimes other items disappear after using them for a quest, like the 3 spy cameras so perhaps its not a bug). I used the editor to add the gym clothes back to my inventory, but nothing changed."
NM actives quests were soft-locking this quest. The problem is its i had the gym unlocked and meet up rather early so i dont know witch quest softlocked this. I needed to break the softlock to complete all other quests except the one about school projector.

Jan 20, 2022
developing two separate versions of the game seems really dumb and impractical when you can just, y'know, do what almost every other game does and have routes and warnings and content settings

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
developing two separate versions of the game seems really dumb and impractical when you can just, y'know, do what almost every other game does and have routes and warnings and content settings
I don't know if it's dumb or not depending on what the dev has planned but I do agree that is very weird.
Instead what I would have done is at the start of the game asking the player, if he wants to disable the route.

But what I think is they have done two separate games to limit the amount of bugs, erros & glitches.
Otherwise it would be a total mess to debug since they are so many locations,characters,quests and other features.
(but also because they have been harassed too).

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
But the thing is, the two routes are very divergent, straight from the start. You can't change your choice halfway through, you have to stick with your original choice. So, you have to make sure both storylines can co-exist alongside each other in the same world, which will both increase the bugs and (more importantly) expand the time in which the origin of said bugs can be found (since you need to check both sides for potential duplicates). Splitting the game up in two is a lot easier since it's basically already two different games already.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Is there no more Priscilla content after the one scene in her bedroom?
Is that before or after the threesome content with the other one? Was it Becky? I can't remember for sure. If it's before, then there's still more content. I just don't remember seeing anything that wasn't threesome content with the other character.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's been 7 months since the last update. I hope new update would be released this month. Uberpie take so long to finish it despite getting AI to assist him draw new CGs. He should hire new programmer and only focus on the CG.
He has a coder, they have the username One on the discord. They came on board before the last update or two.
Damn with ntr harem route it will take them not 6 month but 12 to finish new update :rolleyes:
Fixed it for you.

This update was supposed to be the netorare update, only. It was a vocal subgroup of harem fans who whined enough that they "weren't going to get anything in this update" (even though the harem route has gotten every update so far, they just couldn't have it not to be catered to all the time) that Uberpie changed his mind to make content update for them, as well. And then the idea of making the two routes completely separate games.

Beglitched

May 2, 2023
Fixed it for you.
This update was supposed to be the netorare update, only. It was a vocal subgroup of harem fans who whined enough that they "weren't going to get anything in this update" (even though the harem route has gotten every update so far, they just couldn't have it not to be catered to all the time) that Uberpie changed his mind to make content update for them, as well. And then the idea of making the two routes completely separate games.
In that case, he should have done only an ntr update and should not have bend the knee.

Sep 29, 2021
He has a coder, they have the username One on the discord. They came on board before the last update or two.
Fixed it for you.
I know but One is more like bug fixer rather than new coder. I didn't see any improvement on their workflow since One joined.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I know but One is more like bug fixer rather than new coder. I didn't see any improvement on their workflow since One joined.
One's presence on the game only became known to the discord a little more than a year ago - when Uberpie's attempt at making this more of a sandbox game was mired and delayed a release by several months. One's work appeared crucial in the quicker turnaround of about a month to bugfix that mess. The release after that took less than 5 months, a shorter turnaround than the previous 3 releases.

The fact that Uberpie now is making this two separate games and straying away from the original goal of this coming update is more applicable to the delays we see. Also, One's work is allowing Uberpie to devote more time to art - as is seen by the introduction of new characters previewed for this coming update.

So my observation of One's contributions is different than yours.

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
One's presence on the game only became known to the discord a little more than a year ago - when Uberpie's attempt at making this more of a sandbox game was mired and delayed a release by several months. One's work appeared crucial in the quicker turnaround of about a month to bugfix that mess. The release after that took less than 5 months, a shorter turnaround than the previous 3 releases.

The fact that Uberpie now is making this two separate games and straying away from the original goal of this coming update is more applicable to the delays we see. Also, One's work is allowing Uberpie to devote more time to art - as is seen by the introduction of new characters previewed for this coming update.

So my observation of One's contributions is different than yours.
Question is he actually doing A.I? or is this just the usual forum conspiracy

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Question is he actually doing A.I? or is this just the usual forum conspiracy
Uberpie hasn't addressed this rumour in the discord or patreon that I know of.

It's my opinion he is using AI to at least create an initial image of a scene he wishes to produce and then edits/revises it for suitability in photoshop/whatever. And if so, bully for him - use a tool to be more efficient. Particularly because he has made the decision to split the game in two. That said, if he does not make sure the art has the "soul" of an artist in it, it can create some problems (both fan-wise and legal):
  • As we have seen, some fans here have stated their distaste for several previews of the new art because of the apparent use of AI. In using AI without making sure to go in to make finishing touches, he might find a segment of his fanbase drop off - possibly decreasing his patreon donations. But with the increased production, he might find more fans signing up.
  • Legally, if he does not make significant edits/revisions to any artwork done by an AI - even though they are based upon his original characters - it could be seen as putting his IP in legal jeopardy, with copyrights of the new art being invalidated as well as a possible legal quagmire for previous work (a case could be made - whether or not it would success might be a different story, but would still cost time and money to find out).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi, you guys have some games idea fore me with the same art/sex scene in this game ?:p
For other game recommendations - you should ask in Recommendations & Identification. Talking about other games in a game thread is considered off-topic:

1683150557947.png

and can result in moderation. The scenes are mostly recurring tropes seen in most adult games.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi, you guys have some games idea fore me with the same art/sex scene in this game ?:p
You can search by tags to find the scenes you like (choose advanced options and scroll all the way to the right), as for the art Ubers art used to be unique so no luck there, though it does seem to moving to a more generic place.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Is this game any good? It's been out for a while obviously but is it decent or just a game that's been drawn out for years?
It's "decent". Not exactly reinventing the wheel but probably one of the only two games with art (whereas 99% of other games used 3D models from Daz or something, idk about all that technical stuff.) that's actually worth anything right now.
My major gripes are the huge lack of proofreading and how vague objectives are in the game. Other than that, NTR is pretty easy to avoid.

Development takes a long-ass time but I wouldn't say it's been "drawn out". Dev time-wise, it's probably pretty much on par with most other games. Though, don't quote me on that. I played an earlier version a while ago and just picked it up again this year. I have no idea how much new content is usually in each update. Plus, the devs have to make two versions now so I can only imagine content may be a little more sparse with each new update, dev time might take even longer, or both.
If you want more info on why they're making two versions, then someone else can probably field that. Probably Count Morado. I only have a vague understanding of it and don't care enough to make sure I have a better understanding of it.

Overall, it's worth a try. Although, I'd probably just play it then come back next year or something instead of waiting around for more updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes