Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
My question is "When"?
why couldn't he just say "end of June or July", and post it a week ahead?
the Fans will be happier during the wait and also for the early release....
instead delay, delay, delay... soon soon soon... getting tired.. too tired of Ctrl + R everyday...
Because he honestly does not know. He fucked himself over in early 2022 by saying a release would be sometime in late January to early February 2022... and it didn't come out until late April 2022 because he got in over his head. Also, as many developers have learned - it's better to just deal with the "When?" questions than have to deal with the "liar" accusations when obstacles and unexpected problems arise to delay release.

Go play one of the other 14,000 games on this site. Go play a AAA game on Steam. Go read a book. Go see a movie. Go for a walk in the park. Go have meaningful conversations with friends and/or family. Write in a journal. Write a novel. Become a photographer. Take online education courses.

Or do what I do... answer the same questions every day on this site (as well as take care of family, work, go to school, and more).

Vic83

Jul 27, 2017
Because he honestly does not know. He fucked himself over in early 2022 by saying a release would be sometime in late January to early February 2022... and it didn't come out until late April 2022 because he got in over his head. Also, as many developers have learned - it's better to just deal with the "When?" questions than have to deal with the "liar" accusations when obstacles and unexpected problems arise to delay release.

Go play one of the other 14,000 games on this site. Go play a AAA game on Steam. Go read a book. Go see a movie. Go for a walk in the park. Go have meaningful conversations with friends and/or family. Write in a journal. Write a novel. Become a photographer. Take online education courses.

Or do what I do... answer the same questions every day on this site (as well as take care of family, work, go to school, and more).
Why so serius? accusing someone of "liar"accusations or not having a life?
I was just saying that different way of communicating.

It seems like you should
Go play "More" one of the other 14,000 games on this site. Go play "MORE" AAA game on Steam. Go read More books. Go see More movies. ...
Why do you care what i do?

why do i care what you do? just do whatever you please. Just dont start a drama.
BTW, Ctrl + R does not even take 1s. I am willing to spend it, so mind your own business.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
BTW, Ctrl + R does not even take 1s. I am willing to spend it, so mind your own business.
"Why so serius?" [sic]
You obviously took my response more personal than it was intended - perhaps I struck an all-too-true nerve? Seems strange that someone has been on this site for 6 years and these are the first two posts ever made, nor doesn't understand the process on this site.

You asked the question about why he didn't set a possible release date. I answered based upon Uberpie's past experience with doing so, as well as what developers face every day in these threads.

You then added a bit of whining about being "too tired of Ctrl+R everyday."
If you are willing to spend the second, why did you whine about it?

Never mind. I already know the answer.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018

Man it's the first Time i see you break out
And everything you Say is 100% accurate

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Shinigami116

Aug 22, 2018
"Why so serius?" [sic]
You obviously took my response more personal than it was intended - perhaps I struck an all-too-true nerve? Seems strange that someone has been on this site for 6 years and these are the first two posts ever made, nor doesn't understand the process on this site.

You asked the question about why he didn't set a possible release date. I answered based upon Uberpie's past experience with doing so, as well as what developers face every day in these threads.

You then added a bit of whining about being "too tired of Ctrl+R everyday."
If you are willing to spend the second, why did you whine about it?

Never mind. I already know the answer.
Bro plz dont mind, you are our only source of update news now. If u have any news plz do tell

• Haha

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Bro plz dont mind, you are our only source of update news now. If u have any news plz do tell
Count Morado doesn’t know and no one on the team has said anything about a release date. All that’s been said is that they’re in the final stages of releasing the build which could mean a release this month, a release next month, or none of those. Nobody knows, don’t go to Count Morado with questions he can’t answer. Check the official Patreon for news on update or if you’re cheap, check this forum or Kemono once an update post has been made on Patreon to see what the devs have said.

• Red Heart

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sup losers, so what's going on with the game, no update in a long time. Give me a quick tldr
It ain't that hard to take a couple minutes to simply skim the previous couple of pages for your answer.
13 posts before yours, bottom of previous page: #28,020 - #14. I also recommend #1.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Is getting Milked.
(May 19 comment that Uber made in his Patreon)
Hello everyone,

First of all, we want to clarify we are making 2 updates instead of 1 (NTR and update route) right now - it takes a lot of time and resources, but we've increased our team size to make it faster as soon as possible.
Secondly, I want to add we have one of the biggest visual novels around. It's really time-consuming to maintain the standards of our projects, and we're always seeking to further improve our plot, art, development and gameplay.

The truth is that it is better and more profitable for us to publish updates more often - we lose money when we haven't new updates.

But we believe that we should make good-quality products, and we do want not to pursue for money. We are here for the joy of everyone, yours and ours.

We are sorry, and if someone is disappointed about our work for this update - you can write me in DM - we will refund your payment.

We are very grateful for your support, guys. And we hope that you will enjoy our new updates.
Thank you for all your support!
-Taffy Tales Team

So false.

Luxmaster90

May 30, 2018
Sup losers, so what's going on with the game, no update in a long time. Give me a quick tldr
TDLR: This was suppose to be finally the big NTR update, the anti-NTR went crazy and started spamming Uber. In the end he gave up dealing with NTR/no NTR mess so he decided to split the game in two one pure haremroute and one pure NTR route to shut up both sided. Because of this he now needed to do a NTR path update, a Harem path update and deal with splitting the game and cleaning up the code which effectively doubled the wait time.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes