warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So what to do when you followed darnell and tiffany to the nightclub? im at 63.5% quests done and it says there are no more quests... I already slept for a week and nothing is triggering it seems.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
v0.89.8a VIDEO QUICK PLAYTHROUGH / WALKTHROUGH
for the new content only

Video is 27:45 in length with (almost?) all tasks shown before completing them. Download ( ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to araara_commander 12 hours ago for the leaked v0.89.8a, as well as the leaked cheat and save codes.
Thanks to jarlin for following up a few minutes ago with more OS options.

I've also sent reports to the Mods to update the OP with the cheat and save codes, Tiffany's computer password and the combination to the box under her bed. Hopefully those will be updated in OP soon.

Now, will ya all stop asking the same questions over and over?

(edited to add time stamps of all tasks)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
VIDEO QUICK PLAYTHROUGH / WALKTHROUGH
for the new content in v0.89.8a, only

Video is 27:45 in length with (almost?) all tasks shown before completing them. Download (91.95 MB).

Optional Content timestamps:
  • 10:00 - 11:10 Danny cosplaying as Vivian lewd phone content
  • 12:22 - 13:35 Danny cosplaying as Vivian bj in the park content
  • 16:45 - 17:55 Pimping out Violet at Club Fox
Thanks to araara_commander 12 hours ago for the leaked v0.89.8a, as well as the leaked cheat and save codes.
Thanks to jarlin for following up a few minutes ago with more OS options.

I've also sent reports to the Mods to update the OP with the cheat and save codes, Tiffany's computer password and the combination to the box under her bed. Hopefully those will be updated in OP soon.

Now, will ya all stop asking the same questions over and over?
Clearly you have no idea how these forums work if you think that's going to help. And its going to make things worse down the road when people search.

DamonDamon

May 23, 2020
At the club when trying to find tiffany and the box arrives, the game closes, please is this a general bug?, how can i pass this place.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes