RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We have any information about DEV's plans? Like is he have any plan to add proper animations to old scenes as well like next version table BJ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
We have any information about DEV's plans? Like is he have any plan to add proper animations to old scenes as well like next version table BJ?
Last stated, the next update is planned to begin the development of the separate NTR story route. That's all. You could join Uberpie's discord to keep abreast directly - or share your suggestions and feedback (he's has a channel specifically for that).

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
So you used the save code, but not the cheat code?
Edit: The code to Tiffany's box is 0-6-3-10 - see below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE
So you used the save code, but not the cheat code?
Edit: The code to Tiffany's box is 0-6-3-10 - see below:
Thanks i didn't know the blue button was a number:cautious:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Have link for free web site....v0.89.8b?
Answered this one page back:
No one has yet. But there were few bugs fixed and none were gamebreaking changes. You might as well play v0.89.8a so you don't have to wait.
I have a bug in the game, I have to turn it off this menum, I have it all the time. Since I chose the knight's helmet when is the first time he fucks Gerda in her bed?
What is the bug you are talking about with your image?
You're still several days away from bedroom scenes with Gerda.
where find the candles
See #8 in the FAQ here #25,304. I also recommend #1.
Also, you can find your answers by using your favorite web search engine to find videos with the words: TAFFY TALES <KEYWORD> (i.e. taffy tales candles if you need to know where to find candles)

Yum124

Oct 8, 2022
Answered this one page back:
No one has yet. But there were few bugs fixed and none were gamebreaking changes. You might as well play v0.89.8a so you don't have to wait.

What is the bug you are talking about with your image?
You're still several days away from bedroom scenes with Gerda.

See #8 in the FAQ here #25,304. I also recommend #1.
Also, you can find your answers by using your favorite web search engine to find videos with the words: TAFFY TALES <KEYWORD> (i.e. taffy tales candles if you need to know where to find candles)
Thanks

Reactions: Count Morado

Yum124

Oct 8, 2022
Bug quest still not ok? because I use android 10 (redmi note 9s). In the game 66% (but the quest is gone)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Bug quest still not ok? because I use android 10 (redmi note 9s). In the game 66% (but the quest is gone)
That is probably one of fixes that are in (b). See #9 here #25,304 about what to do if you get that and aren't at 100% complete. Also #8 has the link to the playthough video of the new content of this update that I made. The video is posted in this thread and there are timestamps.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So is the game broken at .8a? or should I wait for .8b before starting to play?
Read the 3rd post prior to yours #25,461 that was replying to 4th post prior to yours: #25,460

EDIT: also, although saves between versions of Taffy Tales are incompatible - saves within the same version from (a) to (b) are compatible. So you can start on (a) and once you get (b), you can keep playing on the same saves.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
1665738637762.png
so i was chasing the principal and i got into the girls shower and can't get out
is there a specific place i need to click?
i don't want to load a save become the last one is a couple h old

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2100051
so i was chasing the principal and i got into the girls shower and can't get out
is there a specific place i need to click?
i don't want to load a save become the last one is a couple h old
You will need to load a previous save. I recommend saving in a new slot every day just before going to bed or just after you wake up - there are over 160 save slots available. You were in the middle of some quest and somehow ended up not going where you were supposed to. Which quest were you doing?
Game crashes when trying to load day 2?
Day 2, as in at the very start of playing the game, not at the start of the new content for the update - you go to bed at the end of Day 1 and instead of waking up for Day 2 it crashes? That sounds like you have a bad installation or your computer specs aren't sufficient.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes