Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Day 3, used the binoculars all day, now is midnight and can't sleep lmao, this keeps bugged AF.
There is no bug. Using the binoculars only lets you look at 3(?) different scenes in Becca's window. It has nothing to do with anything at this time. It's just a repeatable scene.
You don't have to skip a trap to go to the comic book festival?
I just spent 30 minutes of my time exporting Uberpie registry information, starting a fresh install of Taffy Tales, loading at new content and plaything through skipping the optional Danny as Vivan content, as well as the Violet at the Club optional content, and I was able to attend the Comic Con. Just as I suspected.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Since the new update will only be NTR probably 2023 in April, so let's not see the Garda again?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
There is no bug. Using the binoculars only lets you look at 3(?) different scenes in Becca's window. It has nothing to do with anything at this time. It's just a repeatable scene.
There IS a bug dude, i can't sleep so i'm stuck and can't progress anymore.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Since the new update will only be NTR probably 2023 in April, so let's not see the Garda again?
Your guess about when to expect the next update which is expected to feature the development of the separate NTR route looks right to me... March/April 2023 at the earliest. I may actually move that to May.

My best guess is that Gerda's content in the main route won't see an update for at least a year... or longer. She's not considered as popular as others. The Tiffany fans didn't get everything they wanted in this current update, so my best guess is that the next update featuring main route content will include the continuation of her storyline. There are still Chantelle fans and Stacy Fans who haven't had any satisfaction.

You might get lucky with new Gerda content within the development of the separate NTR route.
There IS a bug dude, i can't sleep so i'm stuck and can't progress anymore.
I must have misunderstood your problem. I am sorry. Show a screenshot of your game with your task list and percent complete showing while in the bedroom. Also, a screenshot of what it looks like after clicking the bed in your room. But using them too much might advance time too far and might cause a bug. If we cannot help you after seeing your screenshots, you'll want to go to the developer's discord to the #bug-report channel to report it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think Gerda is being held at this property ?
:FacePalm: You didn't post a picture. Also, a suggestion - since no one posted since your last post you could have edited that previous post to include your new thought. If you meant this property:
1666565799193.png
It's been quite obvious since the version that location was introduced. Something about the hooded acolyte and the inaccessibility of the mansion gave it away.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Where are you getting this from? The next update is supposed to the first with proper NTR but I don't think anyone has said it will be exclusively NTR? Has there been official news saying this that I've missed?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Where are you getting this from? The next update is supposed to the first with proper NTR but I don't think anyone has said it will be exclusively NTR? Has there been official news saying this that I've missed?
Sadowdark has been in the discord but missed this:
1666567950506.png
I just jumped in the discord to see what Uberpie has said recently about the next update --- the above is the only new info since I last screenshot stuff from before summer.

That said, I personally don't expect much in the main route in the next update since the NTR route has been held off for four years. Not more than a small scene on the main route with Tiffany is my guess (kind of like how Uberpie threw an NTR introduction in v0.47.5 and what he calls NTR in the current update). Anything more than that will be a nice touch, in my book.

Aug 28, 2018
Ok I got a question... I know it's been said NTR is easily avoidable which I beleive just curious now that it gives me the option to play as mary after you go to sleep if this is one of the choices to avoid? I'm at 29.6%

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Taffy Tales v.0.89.8c (patreon-only) for Rare Pies
We know.

We're waiting patiently for someone who has a Rare Pie subscription to post it here along with a copy/paste of the changelog.

If you have played v0.89.8a or v0.89.8b already, there isn't going to be new content.

Posting it big and bold ain't gonna change shit.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: APoc1

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
just discovered this game yesterday and have spent the last 24 hours playing it until completion. Absolutely love the storylines, the depravity, the conflict, by far my favourite would be the Clara/Danny storyline I can't wait to see where it leads! Fantastic work.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i'm stuck at 63% after Danny trap content. what do i have to do now ? it says no more quests for now
If you're playing the new content, sounds like you didn't enter the Fox Club after following Darnell and Tiffany. If you're playing v0.89.8a, I recommend downloading the latest v0.89.8 version. See #9 and #8 in the FAQ below. I also recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes