zelevi69

Sep 20, 2021
There is no such thing as a save file to share. Your map is grayed out which means you're in the middle of a quest. You say it's not the projector quest, but I can't think of another quest that early in the game that requires you to have the school closet key.

You will probably need to restart. When you do, save every morning in a new save slot - since there are 162 save slots, you could use a new one every day and probably be good. I know Stil996 uses the grandfather-father-son 3 save rotation method ... however for many folks I think at least a week rotation is best advised.

Your other option is to seek help in the developer's discord.
I don't need the closet key. I need to search for a spare key in the closet. I just redid the game, but when i got to this point it bugged again. The quest im doing is "Me and Becca have class". It's where Clara comes to class and takes out becca and then we go out to search for them, but first we need a key from the principal's office where we take the key out of the toy's ass and then when i go to the closet it bugs.

zelevi69

Sep 20, 2021
You will need to reload a save because after you retrieve the key, the game automatically puts you in the school hallway expecting you to go down to the storage closet to check on Clara and Becca. Going anywhere else can create the situation like you just described. It's a combination of the developer not coding the player directly to the storage door and the player not simply going where they are supposed to go within an active route.
Ok i did this exactly and i see clara from the keyhole.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Usually when the map gets turned off it's because the game wants you to walk somewhere, to hit certain location triggers, and the first 3-4 days are basically the tutorial portion of the game, my guess is you were supposed to go talk to someone (Mary probably) and the game crashed because you didn't didn't finish the scripted route (before they went to bed).

I'm pretty sure it's a bug, if you still have the save from the beginning of that day, read the dialogue see if you were suppose to do something other than peep through windows. (my top guesses are you were meant to talk to Mary in the Kitchen, or talk to her outside the house)
Thought that too.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thought that too.
did you test the hypothesis, that it was a scripted quest that bugged you out?
So many of these seem random it's nice when we can get a concrete explanation for what causes a particular bug.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any1 knows the code for the rework?
It says "CHEAT CODE" -- soooooo have you looked at OP just a little above where you downloaded the link?
I need to search for a spare key in the closet.
No. There is no spare key in the closet. the task you screenshot was "find a spare key TO the school closet" which means you need to play the minigame with the Toy in the principal's office. Once you beat that minigame, Taffy Tales puts you in the school hallway to then go to the closet to peek in in Clara and Becca.
Lol, nevermind. spoke too soon, bugged again, stuck in the school now
Okay, so you peeked in on Clara and Becca and then somehow got stuck? Without seeing what you are doing, there's no real way of knowing what you are doing in order for me to help you. Your description is either lacking or there is a misunderstanding where you are, what you are doing, etc.

After seeing them in the closet, Taffy Tales then puts you outside the school at NIGHT. Did you enter the school at NIGHT? Don't. NEVER ENTER THE SCHOOL AT NIGHT EXCEPT for the task at the end of v0.89.8 -- "Where's that voice coming from?"
It appears that during a nightmare sequence and now during some night scenes that the school is available to enter at night. The school being unlocked at night except for "Where's that voice coming from?" is a bug. Hopefully this is fixed in v0.89.8c that is on Patreon on now. I don't know.

Current screenshots of your game window showing your percentage complete and your task list may be a little more helpful -- either way, you may benefit more from just following along with a video playthrough rather than how you are currently progressing. In #8 of my FAQ listed here: #25,928 is a link to a video playlist of all the old content up through v0.85.1a. Here's the video which includes both tasks that are labeled as "Me and Becca have Class" - it sounds as though you may have passed the second stamp Note that while this is a video of a successful playthrough - it is not the only order in which to do these tasks. you can do a few tasks before others, however certain tasks are only available after other key tasks are completed.

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
WTF, how do I sell the jar of cum? I see people here telling others to ''sell it to Sara'' in the evening but she doesn't show up anywhere!!!

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
WTF, how do I sell the jar of cum? I see people here telling others to ''sell it to Sara'' in the evening but she doesn't show up anywhere!!!

Have you checked on Violet yet? think you have to check in with her before you can sell the Jar to Sara in the evening at the school.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
she's in the classroom, I'm not sure about the evening part, I think I clicked her in the afternoon,it then jumped to evening, don't hold me to that though, I can't say I was paying much attention to the time.

Reactions: Varys and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
she's in the classroom, I'm not sure about the evening part, I think I clicked her in the afternoon,it then jumped to evening, don't hold me to that though, I can't say I was paying much attention to the time.
For me when I checked during the day it was always "were at lunch...." but I am fairly certain you have to check on violet at the cafe before it becomes possible to sell the jar. Of course it goes with out saying it could be a bug there seem to be quite a lot of them in this version....

Reactions: Varys and Stil996

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For me when I checked during the day it was always "were at lunch...." but I am fairly certain you have to check on violet at the cafe before it becomes possible to sell the jar. Of course it goes with out saying it could be a bug there seem to be quite a lot of them in this version....
Yeah, you have to check on Violet (at least if the player doesn't skip Violet's optional scene in the Club) in order for the "sell the jar" task can become active. After it becomes active, Sara should be in the classroom in the evening. In my video walkthrough (#25,509) after checking on Violet it pops active but before seeing Sara, I have the MC go to the comiccon to get rid of all those tasks. After the MC sleeps the night, the following evening is when it worked in my playthrough.

I just checked about the MC seeing Sara the same day it goes active and again had no problem. During the morning and the day, Sara tells the same "lunch time" message to the MC but in the evening she takes the jar.

So I know the same day or the day after works... People shouldn't be able to get into the school on Sunday because there is no school on Sunday, but in case they can get in she won't be in the classroom - only Mondays-Saturdays are possible.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Im still at 20% scenes now (around Clara training Becca) but for me it feels like this game should have the "kinetic novel" tag. Till my point in the game there were only a couple of choices which i think matter. Besides there are now more and more scenes with dialogue choices but you can only choose one because the others just cancle the dialogue.

Even with "sand box" the game feels like a rail shooter.

PS: I think is the ghost girl / Subject 69 or what ever.

PPS: Is spoiler tag broken or do i not see my own spoiler in my post? :unsure:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wish we get a new sex poses with the mom, all we do is fuck her doggy. Show us something new. I want more vaginal sex but in different poses until we knock up her and can fuck her pussy preggo. :D
That is a new sex pose dude, that was the first time we get to fuck her properly

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nah, we fucked her before vaginally, there is another scene of her getting fucked doggy from another angle like 2 updates ago. Do your research before you speak up. But if you consider this scene new for different reasons, like the outfit or the angel or whatever. Then I'm happy for you. But I wanted to see something more pose wise personally. Like missionary or cowgirl or something vaginal.
You mean the sleep creep prone bone, yeah I'll admit I forgot about that one.

do your research before you speak up.
Doing research before participating a discussion forum, Fuck off. I'm very familiar with this game, so my memory failed me this time, sue me.

I'll agree in that I'd like to see her tits come into play, I wish the sleep creeping had been extended a bit more, playing with her tits & mouth, maybe fucking her on her back. (that might be why I forgot the Prone Bone, wishful thinking filed that away as a sleep molest)

bunnybunny2424

Oct 15, 2018
It says "CHEAT CODE" -- soooooo have you looked at OP just a little above where you downloaded the link?

Yeah my bad I assume the dilder one is for max money and stats... I used the Save file code from the past 2 updates plus this one and nothing works I should have tried that one too. Thank you

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
I first ran into the camera bug during my first play through. I hadn't created a save since the first day. So I restarted from scratch, saving every day or so until I got to the day I decided to buy the uniform and wrench (key). After doing that I saved, then went home and put it on. Then I checked tasks and saw the "buy three cameras and visit priscilla" and then I did that, buying first first, and so on. Then I went to Gerda's, clicked on front door and chose plumber option. After getting into the house, I went into bathroom first and placed the screen camera in bottom right corner. Then went to bedroom and placed mirror and settee. After doing that I went back to priscilla's hall and there was no mom. So I reloaded to before getting uniform, repeated all the steps and then placed cameras in first, second, third order. After doing that I went to priscilla's hall and still no mom.

I'll keep trying and hope I get through it. Just a sad that I can't progress.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes